Transfer Window Open | Vital Football

Transfer Window Open

Degsy1

Vital Reserves Team
Transfer Window opens today.

Anyone notice this weeks EFL "Team of the Week" after the Tuesday Burton Game :-

Attachments

• EFL Team of the Week 31 Dec 2020.jpg
    EFL Team of the Week 31 Dec 2020.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 27
Apparently Spurs in for Kyle they offered £150000 in the summer but he turned the move down but recent performances and that hat trick in mid week have prompted a renewed I interest from spurs

from nixon

The Admin fat bastards will be setting up the stall outside the DW as we speak in readiness to sell any of our players for a fraction of their worth to the first bidder.

" Roll up, roll up ...everything must go ".

Get this fucking vermin out of our club before the idiots confirm our relegation.

Apparently Joseph himself turned down the move and another proposed by Sheff Utd. Seems the lad hasn't had his head turned by the bright lights and the attraction of a "big club". We can only hope he sees the attraction of almost guaranteed first team football more appealing and stays with us.

Apparently Joseph himself turned down the move and another proposed by Sheff Utd. Seems the lad hasn't had his head turned by the bright lights and the attraction of a "big club". We can only hope he sees the attraction of almost guaranteed first team football more appealing and stays with us.

Yes - I agree, if he leaves I’m sure the best he will do is a loan by Tottenham to another lower div team - so I personally recon he is better staying - but then from what I read, the likes of spurs are paying their youth team players on par with top of the Championship players - if so it would be hard for the lad to turn it down (particularly as if we don’t get this takeover done soon there may be no Wigan Athletic FC) !

If the lad has a brain, he tells the admins to fuck off, stays at the club then reassesses his options at the end of the season. He's playing regularly at this level now and it's an experience that money can't buy. He'll get his big move eventually but now is not the time. Devine and Weir were forced to go for the sake of the club's existence as we had to get those wages paid. Joseph does not have to go anywhere!

If the lad has a brain, he tells the admins to fuck off, stays at the club then reassesses his options at the end of the season. He's playing regularly at this level now and it's an experience that money can't buy. He'll get his big move eventually but now is not the time. Devine and Weir were forced to go for the sake of the club's existence as we had to get those wages paid. Joseph does not have to go anywhere!

I agree but big money definitely talks !