Transfer Window - January 2021 | Page 25 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - January 2021

If any player comes in it will all be down to the manager and the pressure he puts on DL....post closure of the TW will reveal whether JM got his way or not, it will be worn on his sleeve.

It seems that the Korean monster is a genuine target and could be our 1 signing this month....

Not sure he is priority for January but would aasume if he comes in then Sanchez or Toby would make way. I see PSV are alledgely interested in Toby.
Rodon looks assured and looks like he could have a big future with us. Dier is a Jose favourite and Davies has his uses as a utility man. Plus we have Tanganga in the wings.

Not sure he is priority for January but would aasume if he comes in then Sanchez or Toby would make way. I see PSV are alledgely interested in Toby.
Rodon looks assured and looks like he could have a big future with us. Dier is a Jose favourite and Davies has his uses as a utility man. Plus we have Tanganga in the wings.

We need to find that unicorn - a really good left-sided CB....

We need to find that unicorn - a really good left-sided CB....

Fair play. I don't know a lot about him.
If he is what we need and within budget then fair enough.
Just not sure it is priority for this window unless we are trying to get a jump on other teams.

I still feel a creative spark is a priority this window especially as it looks increasingly likely Dele is off.

Fair play. I don't know a lot about him.
If he is what we need and within budget then fair enough.
Just not sure it is priority for this window unless we are trying to get a jump on other teams.

I still feel a creative spark is a priority this window especially as it looks increasingly likely Dele is off.

Well Gedson was supposed to be the man who could create in midfield - but we just haven't seen much of him and what we have hasn't been overly impressive, he was a Jose demand, so frankly he could be anything, but will we persevere or just not do the purchase? I have no idea but I think the player has the last word on this one.

Who knows he might be a revelation if he can break into the team, it's more difficult than normal for him as there just aren't the attacking midfielder roles the way we've been setting, apart from the exception of yesterday of course.

Well Gedson was supposed to be the man who could create in midfield - but we just haven't seen much of him and what we have hasn't been overly impressive, he was a Jose demand, so frankly he could be anything, but will we persevere or just not do the purchase? I have no idea but I think the player has the last word on this one.

Who knows he might be a revelation if he can break into the team, it's more difficult than normal for him as there just aren't the attacking midfielder roles the way we've been setting, apart from the exception of yesterday of course.
To be honest EX I have always liked/rated Gedson, just wish he would get more chances to prove some of us right.

To be honest EX I have always liked/rated Gedson, just wish he would get more chances to prove some of us right.

To be honest he looks like he has skills, I'm not sure what his best position is and until I could see more of him, I haven't a clue if he's good enough - but in any event Jose must have seen something in him, and I/m led to believe he wants him to stay but understands the state of our finances at the moment.

I dont think he is anything special personally.......he did all the basics right v Marine but what extra did we see from him against a non league standard?
Agree. Sure he played OK against Marine, but that doesn't say anything. In fairness to him he hasn't played enough against decent opposition to form a genuine yes or no verdict. The fact however that his appearances have been confined to the likes of Marine probably means he's not good enough.

I dont think he is anything special personally.......he did all the basics right v Marine but what extra did we see from him against a non league standard?

We saw a player that run past his team mates in one direction and then he run past them again in the other direction. We saw a player who left it all out there in a dead rubber second half and finished the match all cramped up. With no matches behind him, he clearly went into the red zone and was out of the squad completely for the next match and then re-introduced yesterday.

I like the kid. His attitude looks spot on and some of his touches and passing are fantastic. Saying that, he should get out of the club before he loses the thought process to be brave and try things. We all know how that works with our manager.

To be honest he looks like he has skills, I'm not sure what his best position is and until I could see more of him, I haven't a clue if he's good enough - but in any event Jose must have seen something in him, and I/m led to believe he wants him to stay but understands the state of our finances at the moment.

Gedson could be great...but we will never know...much like KWP. He simply is not given a chance. Vini could probably be solid for us as well...but hard to tell if we only see him in the last 5 min of games...!!