Harvey White - Portsmouth, loan
Jubril Okedina - Cambridge, loan
Jack Clarke - Stoke, loan
Anthony Georgiou - AEL Limassol, undisclosed
Brandon Austin - Orlando City, loan
Shilow Tracey - Cambridge, loan
Troy Parrott - Ipswich, loan
Jonathan De Bie - R.W.D. Molenbeek, undisclosed

When you add Skipp, Sess, Foyth, CCV, Eyoma, Fagan-Walcott and Tracey we now have 17 players out on loan.

Not sure I can ever remember our loan list that big.
Poch's son to Watford on a free.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ns-of-dennis-bergkamp-and-mauricio-pochettino

Jose didn't hang Vini out to dry, but he did mention that he's struggling tactically knowing where and how to shut down in the PL. Clearly an opportune moment to mention this suff when Costa is available.
There's no point our forwards busting a gut to close down when our midfield and defence is so far behind them. It's so simple for the opposition to pass around them. This is on Jose.

There's no point our forwards busting a gut to close down when our midfield and defence is so far behind them. It's so simple for the opposition to pass around them. This is on Jose.

Not having it. Vinicius was incredibly poor. His first touch was simply awful all game and he was just lumbering around up top. He was even doing a Llorente by thinking he has some god given right to head a ball, with his back to goal, without jumping. Whatever the tactics were, he didn't show up in the 90 mins.

It doesn't help when Son is in one of his lazy moods at the moment. He's not shutting down, not making himself available for passes and not sitting in space or blocking their passing in defence. He's playing like an entitled prick who wants it all laid on a plate.

Including the hapless Bergwijn, that was probably the worst attacking performance I've seen for a long time from the 3 of them.

Not having it. Vinicius was incredibly poor. His first touch was simply awful all game and he was just lumbering around up top. He was even doing a Llorente by thinking he has some god given right to head a ball, with his back to goal, without jumping. Whatever the tactics were, he didn't show up in the 90 mins.

It doesn't help when Son is in one of his lazy moods at the moment. He's not shutting down, not making himself available for passes and not sitting in space or blocking their passing in defence. He's playing like an entitled prick who wants it all laid on a plate.

Including the hapless Bergwijn, that was probably the worst attacking performance I've seen for a long time from the 3 of them.
I wasn't defending Vini's performance last night. Nor Son or Bergwijn's. But when you close down/press in isolation from your teammates, it's pointless and that's what's been happening in other games. And the players know it.

In the last 20 minutes when the whole team pushed up and the front players started pressing again, we created turnovers, Chelsea's players started to make mistakes and we started winning the second balls for the first time in the match.

Apparently , this time , when the opposition scored , it gave the team a negative feeling .

I put it to the manager , that when he gave his tactical discussion on the approach to the game , it was that that gave the team a negative feeling .