Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 24 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

Can't be long before the Poor Rhian campaign starts on **.
Childhood depredation, learning difficulties, victim blah blah fucking blah.

If Slav can't get a tune out of him we have been arse raped by the bin dippers in the biggest con trick in football history.

Come on Rhian. Get your act together!

It sounds like Grealish is going to City for £100 million. Easily enough money for Villa to sign JWP and Berge.

It's also easily enough money for them to sign almost any other midfielder. I'm not sure why you think Berge is especially likely. They are owned by billionaires anyway, so don't need to sell before they buy.

We are being linked to Ronaldo Vieira again, this time suggesting that we are interested. That guy has 161k followers, so there might be something in it.

I'd like us to get someone more capable than Norwood and Vieira could be one of the options.

James Garner is another - he's not gone anywhere yet.

Garner, Davies, Elliott - that would be how to do promotion winning loan signings.

It's worth serious consideration to take an approach where we simply agree to pay 100% of their large wages and maybe pay a loan fee too.

If we're not bringing in money for Berge and Ramsdale and therefore not in a position to spend large fees, it might be the way to go.

I'd fancy us for the top 2 with the current squad plus 3 quality loan signings in the right areas.

Garner, Davies, Elliott - that would be how to do promotion winning loan signings.

It's worth serious consideration to take an approach where we simply agree to pay 100% of their large wages and maybe pay a loan fee too.

If we're not bringing in money for Berge and Ramsdale and therefore not in a position to spend large fees, it might be the way to go.

I'd fancy us for the top 2 with the current squad plus 3 quality loan signings in the right areas.
I thought Slav would've been bringing someone in from abroad Herby,but those 3 you mention should be able to do well at BDBL.UTB

It's all quiet on Joe Rothwell. We haven't been linked again and neither has anyone else it seems.

If we're in for the likes of Jamie McGrath I'd be disappointed if we weren't going for Rothwell ahead of them.

Adding him and Garner/Vieira to the midfield would be outstanding.

The lack of LCB links is a bit concerning. Really think spending £6-7m on Cooper would be a no brainer.

It's all quiet on Joe Rothwell. We haven't been linked again and neither has anyone else it seems.

If we're in for the likes of Jamie McGrath I'd be disappointed if we weren't going for Rothwell ahead of them.

Adding him and Garner/Vieira to the midfield would be outstanding.

The lack of LCB links is a bit concerning. Really think spending £6-7m on Cooper would be a no brainer.
I notice Gary Cahill has left Palace,would he be too old&expensive(wages) do you think Herby?UTB