Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 23 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

There’s a fair bit on social media about it (could still just be rumour) but he sounds like the right type for Slav

https://btlanalysis.wordpress.com/2021/01/13/harvey-elliott-scout-report/

It's literally the same rumour I posted before, copy and pasted multiple times without a single person applying some critical thought to it and checking the paper for themselves. Even checking Nixon's tweets would have done the trick, as he's a master of self promotion and wouldn't have missed the opportunity to say "bit in paper" one more time. It's equal parts fascinating and disturbing, especially when you consider that all modern journalism works this way. See something on the internet and repeat without verifying, unless the story has been added to the hidden "fake news" blacklist that social media and mainstream media companies share amongst themselves.

As for Elliott himself, he'd be a great signing for us, but all the signs suggest that he's going to be part of Liverpool's squad next season.

That's what stops me from being too sure about anything.

But it does seem to me we need to sell to spend anything serious.

Parachute payments will probably go towards McCunt and covering the inevitable losses from Back Door Chris's moneh spunkin exploits.

Not sure L/pool can( or will) be blaming us for how well Brewster's performed as the article claims.
More likely laughing all the way to the bank

Forgive my utter lack of enthusiasm but apart from Phil Thompson who else we've had from the bin dippers has been anything but gash?

Rush, Woodburn, Brewster,

There's probably more.

ex Liverpool players Don Hutchinson, Nigel Spackman and Dean Saunders did ok in their brief appearances for SUFC. The problem with Liverpool youngsters these days is they see any other club as a step down. You have to give credit to the Liverpool negotiating team though. They've managed to prise £58M from Bournemouth and SUFC for the likes of Ibe, Solanke and Brewster.

Unlike Leeds scum we've never really given Pool one of our prized assets apart from the player in my avatar who was hounded out of SUFC after winning our only league title. He subsequently went to Liverpool and captained them to their first division 1 title at a time when we were the bigger club in the land.

ex Liverpool players Don Hutchinson, Nigel Spackman and Dean Saunders did ok in their brief appearances for SUFC. The problem with Liverpool youngsters these days is they see any other club as a step down. You have to give credit to the Liverpool negotiating team though. They've managed to prise £58M from Bournemouth and SUFC for the likes of Ibe, Solanke and Brewster.

Unlike Leeds scum we've never really given Pool one of our prized assets apart from the player in my avatar who was hounded out of SUFC after winning our only league title. He subsequently went to Liverpool and captained them to their first division 1 title at a time when we were the bigger club in the land.

None of the names you mention came from Liverpool to us. They all had at least 1 and in 2 cases several clubs in between so don't count for the purposes of the Liverpool to us thing.

In fairness neither did Rush so I'll withdraw him.

Just feels we've by and large had the piss taken by them, but being Liverpool what else would you expect!

Matt Grimes could be available for a cut price £1.5m, according to O'Rourke.

Brighton, Watford and Fulham interested.

Similar to what we've got but would be a top signing and I'd trust him to perform more than what we've got, to be honest.

Matt Grimes could be available for a cut price £1.5m, according to O'Rourke.

Brighton, Watford and Fulham interested.

Similar to what we've got but would be a top signing and I'd trust him to perform more than what we've got, to be honest.

It's creative midfielders we need, rather than defensive ones. Also, if two PL teams want him, it's hard to imagine him ending up in the Championship. That really would be the entire spine of Swansea's team removed from last season though. Couple that with them trying to appoint a novice as manager and they really could struggle this season.

Listening to Slav he is doing everything he can to keep Ramsdale and Berge. It also sounds like some transfer business is close.

That begs the question can we afford to keep them both ?.

I hope the Prince finds a way.

Listening to Slav he is doing everything he can to keep Ramsdale and Berge. It also sounds like some transfer business is close.

That begs the question can we afford to keep them both ?.

I hope the Prince finds a way.

Its a perfectly valid possibility that we can keep them both and spend too. We do have the parachute money. If HRH is confident that Slav can get us up then it would be foolish to sell two of the players who make a tangible difference to our chances..

Its a perfectly valid possibility that we can keep them both and spend too. We do have the parachute money. If HRH is confident that Slav can get us up then it would be foolish to sell two of the players who make a tangible difference to our chances..
I've said before i hope both stay Pops,i think Sander is a class player and Rammers was always a good shot stopper from when he was in our academy sides and altho i'm not gunna go as far Twirls does about Rammers, i do think he's gunna a Premier League standard keeper at least.UTB

It looks like Femi Seriki's going out on loan.Don't know where,don't know when but that's the reason Slav only gave Semi a few minutes at Donny according to Yorkshire Live.UTB