Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 9 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

£3.5m!

They wanted about £20m didn't they?! :ROFLMAO:

See Rashica has gone to bloody Norwich too for £9m! WTF? Really missed his moment last summer it seems.

Yes, that's what scoring a goal against Real Madrid does in the mentally retarded x factor world that football has become

My only surprise is we didn't pay it

Norwich City were said to be keen on bringing Bogle to Carrow Road this summer, presumably as a replacement for the in-demand Max Aarons. However, fresh reports claim that the Canaries ‘have no interest’ in the defender.

Some of the reports of the fee Utd wanted for Bogle have impacted on that decision if true. Norwich don't pay stupid money for players they have learned that from past experiences, a good policy IMO.

Celtic's Jack Hendry who'd been linked with the BLADES is going to join Ostend on a permanent deal this summer according to that Nixon fella.James Beattie has got a job at Wigan as assistant manager.UTB

Celtic's Jack Hendry who'd been linked with the BLADES is going to join Ostend on a permanent deal this summer according to that Nixon fella.James Beattie has got a job at Wigan as assistant manager.UTB

I'm assuming the link for Hendry was dependent on Blessin being our manager. He looked OK against the Czechs, big strong unit who uses the ball well - painfully slow though.

Perhaps a blessin in disguise we haven't lumbered ourselves with a player who can't get a game in front of Grant Hanley.

Norwich City were said to be keen on bringing Bogle to Carrow Road this summer, presumably as a replacement for the in-demand Max Aarons. However, fresh reports claim that the Canaries ‘have no interest’ in the defender.

Some of the reports of the fee Utd wanted for Bogle have impacted on that decision if true. Norwich don't pay stupid money for players they have learned that from past experiences, a good policy IMO.
norwhich have no interest at all.

Speaking to a Fulham fan today. Tom Cairney is a great footballer who is good at keeping the ball but has no pace. Great championship player but not good enough for the Prem. As with all Fulham fans full of praise for Slav, said get ready for plenty of attacking football. That will do me.

Speaking to a Fulham fan today. Tom Cairney is a great footballer who is good at keeping the ball but has no pace. Great championship player but not good enough for the Prem. As with all Fulham fans full of praise for Slav, said get ready for plenty of attacking football. That will do me.
Let's hope we can all get into BDBL to see the games mi owd pal.UTB

It's being reported in Italy(News now pages) apparently that the asking price for Sander has dropped to £10.3 million,if that's true i wonder if some of our fanbase will blame Mr McCabe.:whistle: UTB

We shouldn't be wasting any more time negotiating with Napoli.

No way we entertain anything close to £10m for him.

If we're insisting on over £20m, as we should, we should stop wasting time with Serie A sides because none of them will pay it.

Scott Parker will leave Fulham in the next 24/48 hrs and take over at Bournemouth, this buggers Bournemouth up but could make Fulham more of a problem depending on who they have lined up

Scott Parker will leave Fulham in the next 24/48 hrs and take over at Bournemouth, this buggers Bournemouth up but could make Fulham more of a problem depending on who they have lined up
What we going to do if the Cottagers come for Slav? UTB

It's being reported in Italy(News now pages) apparently that the asking price for Sander has dropped to £10.3 million,if that's true i wonder if some of our fanbase will blame Mr McCabe.:whistle: UTB

Its because Napoli still think Kev is in charge Rod:giggle:. Click bait journalism that has got the story completely wrong. From Berges buy out clause going down £10m from £45m to £35m on relegation it has changed to we only want £10m for him. Wheres Tony Pritchett when you need him.

Its because Napoli still think Kev is in charge Rod:giggle:. Click bait journalism that has got the story completely wrong. From Berges buy out clause going down £10m from £45m to £35m on relegation it has changed to we only want £10m for him. Wheres Tony Pritchett when you need him.
I met TP a few times at away games,really nice fella.Who did you think was the best TP or Peter Howard(i think his name was) who reported on our BLADES for the Star before TP? UTB

I met TP a few times at away games,really nice fella.Who did you think was the best TP or Peter Howard(i think his name was) who reported on our BLADES for the Star before TP? UTB
Don’t think Pritchett ever attended a single game that I did, garbage match reports

SUFC set to sign is Arsenal’s Sadie Peck. The 16-year-old has previously had trial spells at Brighton and Hove Albion and Cambridge United but is now set to swap North London for Sheffield.
Despite Peck being a player with strong leadership and being highly rated at the Emirates stadium, he has been allowed to leave the club at the end of his current deal, which comes to it’s conclusion at the end of this month.

Sheffield United have completed a first signing of the summer, with Manchester United teenager, Owen Hampson, penning a deal at Bramall Lane.Hampson has been with the club for a few months already, having been taken on trial by United. He played a number of times of the under-18s before the season came to a close in May.The 16-year-old has put pen to paper on a deal with the Blades, bringing an end to his ten-year spell in Manchester.

Two for the future good luck lads.