Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 26 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

If we sign just one of Garner and Vieira, and keep Berge, it makes me think that The Serb is ultimately planning for a 4-3-3.

Because there's also Norwood, Fleck and possibly Freeman to consider.

I don't see how we possibly line up with 2 CMs if we have that lot.

And I don't see The Serb sacrificing a forward and going with just 2.

If we sign just one of Garner and Vieira, and keep Berge, it makes me think that The Serb is ultimately planning for a 4-3-3.

Because there's also Norwood, Fleck and possibly Freeman to consider.

I don't see how we possibly line up with 2 CMs if we have that lot.

And I don't see The Serb sacrificing a forward and going with just 2.

We've also been linked with Hourihane as well, although that seems to have gone cold recently.

It appears Napoli are confident of signing Sander before this window closes according to the Gazetta Dello Sport.UTB

O'Rourke says we're in talks for Vieira.

Pleasing. Hope it's for a permanent deal.

But I don't see us ending any pursuit of Garner on loan so it would possibly indicate that we're likely to sell Berge.
Rumours now are that talks are at an advanced for Vieira to sign for THE BLADES.UTB

It appears Napoli are confident of signing Sander before this window closes according to the Gazetta Dello Sport.UTB

Do they still think he is available for less than £10m?

Rumours now are that talks are at an advanced for Vieira to sign for THE BLADES.UTB

One day I'd love to see one of these ITK guys show us the difference between "in talks" and "in advanced talks". I'd also love to know the difference between "linked" and "heavily linked" as well...

One day I'd love to see one of these ITK guys show us the difference between "in talks" and "in advanced talks". I'd also love to know the difference between "linked" and "heavily linked" as well...
I think you'd need a reliable source for that not just a source.

Don't know is my answer to the first post Sir Eff,just posting what i've seen mi owd pal, after all rumours are all we have to chat about until someone actually signs.:yes: UTB

Don't know is my answer to the first post Sir Eff,just posting what i've seen mi owd pal, after all rumours are all we have to chat about until someone actually signs.:yes: UTB

I wasn't knocking you for posting the rumour, it was a knock on that Italian paper who have continuously stated that Berge is available for a silly amount. I doubt any Serie A club could afford to buy him to be honest.

I think you'd need a reliable source for that not just a source.

As far as I have been able to tell, most "journalists" these days just cut and paste what someone else has already said, or write an article discussing someone else's article. No critical thinking required. For example, James Shield recently copied an article about Celtic still being interested in Baldock from one of those click-bait sites including an error that he's in the last year of his contract, despite having himself previously reported on Baldock signing a new deal until 2024!

I wasn't knocking you for posting the rumour, it was a knock on that Italian paper who have continuously stated that Berge is available for a silly amount. I doubt any Serie A club could afford to buy him to be honest.

As far as I have been able to tell, most "journalists" these days just cut and paste what someone else has already said, or write an article discussing someone else's article. No critical thinking required. For example, James Shield recently copied an article about Celtic still being interested in Baldock from one of those click-bait sites including an error that he's in the last year of his contract, despite having himself previously reported on Baldock signing a new deal until 2024!

It's reasonable to state that the Sheffield Star is absolutely at the bottom of the food chain and constitutes nothing more that arse wiping in Treetons outdoor cludgies.

Just above that abortion are the red tops.

Then a couple of broadsheets.

The top of the food chain is Sly for the obvious reason they own football. other independant footy news sites are ok but that's about it.

RE ITK'ers. Pay yer money take yer choice.

BTW. What happened to that cocky twat on S2 who stringed for The Stir. Sacked I assume. Mind, he made a couple of quid out of brown nosing Wilder for a couple of pulp fictions. Steve Cowans done better!

BTW. What happened to that cocky twat on S2 who stringed for The Stir. Sacked I assume. Mind, he made a couple of quid out of brown nosing Wilder for a couple of pulp fictions. Steve Cowans done better!

The Great Danny Hall?

Isn't he producing his brilliance for The Star anymore?!

I was fully expecting a Danny Hall Special chronicling our glorious relegation, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Maybe even he couldn't bring himself to do that.

If you mean you can't see him on S2 anymore, he changed his username to 'stringer' - a reference to his elite word-stringing-together-ability.

The Great Danny Hall?

Isn't he producing his brilliance for The Star anymore?!

I was fully expecting a Danny Hall Special chronicling our glorious relegation, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Maybe even he couldn't bring himself to do that.

If you mean you can't see him on S2 anymore, he changed his username to 'stringer' - a reference to his elite word-stringing-together-ability.

I observe S2 and not seen him post for months.

We have an ex-Rangers youth player called Harris O'Connor on trial according to the Daily Record. He's 19 and is being looked at by Heckingbottom as one for the U23 squad.

Saw a report overnight (sorry, I lost where it was...) that Rammers is now keen on a deal with Arsenal, but they're not keen at the idea of coming up with £30m to have him. Said Burnley were also interested but not at that money. I would have thought they've already got a top keeper in Nick Pope, but there you are. If the money is burning a hole in your pocket...

Saw a report overnight (sorry, I lost where it was...) that Rammers is now keen on a deal with Arsenal...

Harry Kane is keen on a deal with Man City and has gone AWOL. Matheus Pereira is keen on a deal to the middle east and has publicly criticised West Brom for standing in his way, leading the manager to make him train with the kids as he isn't committed to the club. Ramsdale and Berge have been reported to be keen to leave, but have turned up to pre-season with big smiles on their faces. I can't say I'm overly concerned by it. If clubs actually make proper bids for them then they'll probably go, but I now think they'll still be here for the first half of the season at least. In regards to Arsenal and Ramsdale, it's long past time for us to tell them to make a proper bid or move on and stop using the press to tap our player up.