Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 19 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

For 12 minutes he was shyte. We've just extrapolated that out to a full season...
I know you’re joking FKB but he wasn’t I think he dealt with one maybe two backpasses and that was it he may have claimed a lofted ball into the box and that was the sum total of his debut
anyway sorry for spoiling the joke :sorry:

I would agree with that if we had a football rich owner but we don’t. As long as Slav gets the money then I don’t see as we have much choice.

We're still making assumptions that we have to sell before we buy. Maybe we don't.

Goalkeeper is a critical position. You could see the difference from a condident Henderson to a timid Rammers and what that did to our points total. Now Rammers is growing in confidence again and he clearly has the ability, I dont get the rush to sell him unless it was an absolute necessity, and somehow I really dont think Slav would have come here if the first thing he has to do is to replace key players in the side with picks from the bargain basement..

Out of interest twirls how do you know Verrips is shyte I saw the 12 or13 mins he played and couldn’t make a judgement he hardly touched the ball so when else have you seen him to make such a claim
every single coach scout first team member ive spoke to just dont rate him,and say who ya mean fumbles or the ghost cause everything goes through him. and may i dare add wilder thought he was terrible . PLus hes got covid . lol

I know you’re joking FKB but he wasn’t I think he dealt with one maybe two backpasses and that was it he may have claimed a lofted ball into the box and that was the sum total of his debut
anyway sorry for spoiling the joke :sorry:

It was like Bryan Robsons quote, that 'we were well on top until they scored', Scunthorpe in the 7th minute if you remember that wonderful night 0-4...

We're still making assumptions that we have to sell before we buy. Maybe we don't.

Goalkeeper is a critical position. You could see the difference from a condident Henderson to a timid Rammers and what that did to our points total. Now Rammers is growing in confidence again and he clearly has the ability, I dont get the rush to sell him unless it was an absolute necessity, and somehow I really dont think Slav would have come here if the first thing he has to do is to replace key players in the side.
if we sell him it,ll go down as one of the biggest mistakes we,ve ever made thats how important hes gonna be to us. mark my words hes gonna be a worldie

every single coach scout first team member ive spoke to just dont rate him,and say who ya mean fumbles or the ghost cause everything goes through him. and may i dare add wilder thought he was terrible . PLus hes got covid . lol
Wilder thought he was terrible cos he wasnt his player we’ve seen since how stubborn he can be as for the coaches I can’t comment but most of them have been binned off I’ve stuck him in the same bin as Brewster mcburnie mousset Burke etc if the regime think there’s legs in him then give him a go if they agree he’s shyte then fine

Goalkeeper is a critical position. You could see the difference from a condident Henderson to a timid Rammers and what that did to our points total. Now Rammers is growing in confidence again and he clearly has the ability, I dont get the rush to sell him unless it was an absolute necessity, and somehow I really dont think Slav would have come here if the first thing he has to do is to replace key players in the side with picks from the bargain basement..

First of all Rammers did not have JOC in front of him so i dont think that is a fair comparison.

You are of course right that i have no idea if we have to sell before we buy. I am just taking an educated guess from everything i have heard the Prince say since Wilder left.

It is one thing to have enough money to buy some reinforcements but a completely different thing to have enough money to buy the quality we need.

For example is Hourihane any better than Fleck or Norwood ?. Is Tommy Doyle any better than Ismaila Couibaly ?. I dont think there would be much difference so whats the point.

Now we know we have to replace JOC and we need absolute minimum (if we keep Berge) one quality midfield player but in my opinion 2. We are going to need £20 million to get that right.

What is the point of developing young players from the Premiership when we already have our own excellent crop of good young players ?.

I personally do not want to lose Rammers as i think he is as good as Henderson and could be better. However and unless the Prince gets some new investment we are going to have to sacrifice Rammers or Berge. I wish it was Berge but no one want to pay the fee we want and need.

If we keep Rammers and Berge and Slav still gets the proper quality reinforcements then i will be the first one to doff my hat to the Prince.

West Brom are planning on a bid for Didzy, according to O'Rourke. I can't imagine we would be willing to sell, especially to a promotion rival. If we sell Rammers then we should go and bid for Johnstone and Pereira. It's doubtful we could sign them, given the Prem interest, but it would shut them up for a bit.

A deal could be easily sorted by the fans without the clubs getting involved wba fans don’t want him and we don’t want him to leave so I’m sure an agreement could be thrashed out

Only way he leaves is if The Serb sees no role for him.

We'd be throwing away our only guarantee of some attacking fluidity so it would be bloody stupid to entertain selling him.

But if he does go................. we might stop taking the knee.

A deal could be easily sorted by the fans without the clubs getting involved wba fans don’t want him and we don’t want him to leave so I’m sure an agreement could be thrashed out
Why don't the Baggies fans want Didsy? I wonder if are they against taking the knee?:whistle: UTB

Ben Davies according to the Star had effectively agreed to sign for Our Chris before the Scousers made their move for him.UTB

Ben Davies according to the Star had effectively agreed to sign for Our Chris before the Scousers made their move for him.UTB
2 immediate thoughts- keep him dangling until deadline day and then don't follow through on it
- If he's as good as our last signing from there put the bargepole away:p:p