Transfer Rumours | Page 58 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

Sky sports saying the lad from Arsenal whose name I can't spell is now going to stay with Arsenal and not go out on Loan, how much time has been wasted by so many on that one

No, but one was brilliant for us in the top flight and the other booted the ball hard in the championship.
Roy was brilliant for one season basically as a foil for Stan. Loved watching him that season but that’s it for me. Same with PvH. Great season getting us up but that’s it. The fact it’s between them shows how low we set the bar with foreign forwards...

Nixon saying murray deal not going well and onto others

If he is to be believed .

If Nixon told me today was Thursday I would get a second opinion.

Remember three or four years ago when Derby were quite busy in every window?

Well I know someone who used to mail Nixon direct with all of the very latest information from Moor Farm; all of it made up.

Nixon Tweeted the lot, verbatim.

I thought it was a genuine mistake at first, but it went on for weeks.

I now have slight reservations on what he tweets.

The guy who hoaxed him has some serious form as far as being a prankster is concerned; he has duped the BBC, ITV and a number of the Daily's into printing horse shit stories; not serious stuff, just stupid trivia type stuff

You would think these people would do some back ground checks before publishing.

If Nixon told me today was Thursday I would get a second opinion.

Remember three or four years ago when Derby were quite busy in every window?

Well I know someone who used to mail Nixon direct with all of the very latest information from Moor Farm; all of it made up.

Nixon Tweeted the lot, verbatim.

I thought it was a genuine mistake at first, but it went on for weeks.

I now have slight reservations on what he tweets.

The guy who hoaxed him has some serious form as far as being a prankster is concerned; he has duped the BBC, ITV and a number of the Daily's into printing horse shit stories; not serious stuff, just stupid trivia type stuff

You would think these people would do some back ground checks before publishing.

Really? Hahahaa that's hilarious. Ok that changes everything for me now

At least the decision regarding Nketiah has been made fairly early in the transfer window (unless he changes his mind when he is getting no game time!) so we can hopefully move on to other targets.
I hope we don't get Murray, especially if it is on a long term contract. No doubt he could do a job but he does remind me of another potential Murphy situation.
Perhaps as mentioned elsewhere, we need to pick up a European import. Perhaps a Barcelona / Real Madrid / PSG offcast.

On another note don't think mir thanked the club on social media? Might have missed

Bostock being linked again with Charlton

A chap from the Evening Standards has said that we have enquired about taking Andre Gray on loan from Watford and Conor Wickham from Palace.

Of the two you would think that Wickham is the most realistic but he is not a signing that would particularly excite me. Feels like he's been around forever and has not really done a lot.

Gray would be a real coup but can't see it happening.