Transfer Rumours | Page 153 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

seems pointless looking at the kids under this current regime as stats suggest that the 10% of youths that might make the grade will likely be moved on.

I disagree. In the first team squad the following came from the 10% you mentioned that make it. Cash, Worrall, Walker, Yates. They have also sold Burke, BB and Appiah for £25m over past four seasons. Several are showing potential including Brennan and Mighten. To invest in the U 18 and U 23 squad is showing good value. To the contrary it seems the point of a strategy.

I disagree. In the first team squad the following came from the 10% you mentioned that make it. Cash, Worrall, Walker, Yates. They have also sold Burke, BB and Appiah for £25m over past four seasons. Several are showing potential including Brennan and Mighten. To invest in the U 18 and U 23 squad is showing good value. To the contrary it seems the point of a strategy.
emphasises my point, cash n worral really taken years to cement places and several younger ones offloaded , you omit ozzie o course too. That money hasnt been invested either really, i bet our whole squad isnt worth much more than 25m :)

I later realised I missed Oz. All clubs in championship have income from ticket sales, sponsorship, merchandise, tv money etc and can have £8m inputted from owner yet all are struggling with ffp. Over 4 years the owners input amounts to £32 yet many are having to sell grounds or stars or both to keep inside rules. The fact Forest have managed to keep within rules by selling some young stars is good business. Yet they are also utilising some young players as the basis of the team. I wouldn’t criticise the strategy. Next season even more are going to have to cut cloth to remain inside ffp.

emphasises my point, cash n worral really taken years to cement places and several younger ones offloaded , you omit ozzie o course too. That money hasnt been invested either really, i bet our whole squad isnt worth much more than 25m :)

Think we've had this conversation before, but there are two different points with the academy.
1) Does it pay it's way ?
2) Even if it doesn't, it's a way an investor can get money into the club without it counting towards FFP. Whatever you think of the team, where would it be without Cash, Worrall and the money from Appiah, Brereton, Burke etc

Barcelona sign ex-Boro striker - Martin Braithwaite, for £15m. :wack:

I'd be pissed off if Forest signed him cos he's so shit.

. Whatever you think of the team, where would it be without Cash, Worrall and the money from Appiah, Brereton, Burke etc

where is that money? along with 4 or 5 other sales? not in the first team thats for sure, no, its been paying for a dozen shitboxes like bostocks, muric's and semedos. farcical

You cant be thinking of cheating on billy, i thought your love for him eclipsed that of romeo for juliet. Seems like you have caught the glint in sabz eyes and fallen for his gaulic charms.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mate I always liked Billy because of what he did for us on the pitch. Folk assume that I loved him as a man because I defended him so much, but I don't, I just refuse to join the moronic masses who kid themselves that we can afford to sack/lose top 6 managers.

We can't. Esp for Marthur's principles. Principles which destroyed the core of our club for 15 odd years.

At this mo in time I still prefer Bill because I don't go to away games anymore, and Billy's style gave me more bang for my buck than Sab's.

But as a manager Sab's doing everything right, and if we finish in the playoffs Billy will be a distant memory, Sab the new king :love:

When McGuane’s name was first mentioned back in early Jan it was suggested it was a loan. I also heard Barcelona had a £21m clause in his contract. Recent signing suggestions include that he has a two year contract with Forest. Do we know what the actual situ is re worth, cost, status and length of contract?

where is that money? along with 4 or 5 other sales? not in the first team thats for sure, no, its been paying for a dozen shitboxes like bostocks, muric's and semedos. farcical

A lot of our signings are rubbish, but the money from the sales has also paid for Sow, Silva, Samba and is also helping to pay wages. Who knows where we would be without it. Forced to sell Cash, Worrall, Lolley etc to pay the wages? We are in the top six, where would we be without the academy money?

A lot of our signings are rubbish, but the money from the sales has also paid for Sow, Silva, Samba and is also helping to pay wages. Who knows where we would be without it. Forced to sell Cash, Worrall, Lolley etc to pay the wages? We are in the top six, where would we be without the academy money?
silvas garbage, n again you validated me, sow, samba, ribz maybe, thats 3 decent from 20

When McGuane’s name was first mentioned back in early Jan it was suggested it was a loan. I also heard Barcelona had a £21m clause in his contract. Recent signing suggestions include that he has a two year contract with Forest. Do we know what the actual situ is re worth, cost, status and length of contract?
hes an unwanted player, who has failed to make barcas reserves, worth nothing at all

How can you say Silva is garbage???? Was one of our best players the other night!
really? to be honest tho, i thought we were pretty poor overall like most weeks. applaud the effort but come on.
yeahh quality, like prob 2 assists n 2 goals all season. hes only in cos carz cant defend and alternatives are dogshite semedos n bostocks types