Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 9 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

'WUM' on S2 is difficult to work out.

It increasingly seems like he's actually a legitimate ITK

Based on what exactly? Nothing about him says that to me so far, but especially not his user name. Typically, I'd expect an ITK to actually predict a signing. He joined S2 last January and we have signed four players since then, all of which escaped his notice. We'll know for sure soon enough anyway, because there's no way us bidding for the "next Zlatan" could escape the notice of the media.

He's one of those typical black Swedish lads. Really does look pretty hungry with a good attitude. Has good pace and agility as well as height, skill, technique, finishing ability..... the lot. Shades of Ibrahimovic.

I'm on board. get him signed up.

Based on what exactly?

The Cabango thing, mainly, with someone else very confidently saying they've heard the same. Plus a couple of other bits.

The username might be a bit of a cover.

All seems feasible enough but then this Isak thing pops up, which appears crazy.

The Cabango thing, mainly, with someone else very confidently saying they've heard the same.

That only matters if the someone else has proven ITK credentials themselves. I'm assuming you are referring to "BanderSerge", another new poster who claims to have mates at every level of football telling him things, but has backed it up with nothing and likes to troll people who don't agree with him. Cabango is the third Swansea player he has linked us with this week! If not for the fact that he can write in complete sentences, I'd suspect that he was just a bored kid.

Cabango is just a ridiculously random name to throw in though.

One more name like Isak and I'll be convinced he's taking the piss.

Latest rumour is Ben Pearson. No idea where it's come from.

Could see it being true though. Linked before. Wilder type. Technical. Angry. But very very angry bordering on a liability with his discipline.

Wouldn't want us to spend a lot but he'd be a useful addition for the right price. But so would Besic.

Main worry with him would be crippling team mates in training...

Latest rumour is Ben Pearson. No idea where it's come from.

Could see it being true though. Linked before. Wilder type. Technical. Angry. But very very angry bordering on a liability with his discipline.

Wouldn't want us to spend a lot but he'd be a useful addition for the right price. But so would Besic.

Main worry with him would be crippling team mates in training...

We already have two players for the DCM role, so I don't see why we would be trying to sign someone who isn't as good as either of them. According to S2, it's come from some random Twitter account with about 100 followers. I doubt there is anything in it, which is a good thing because he is an average Championship player in my view, plus as you say he would spend 5-10 games suspended.

On the other hand, we are being linked with Besic again. He's available for a few million apparently, although I don't know about the accuracy of the source. I'd assumed that we had moved on after his loan wasn't extended, but he did alright in the few games that we saw him. If we are looking at him and Swift, then that would probably be an indication that we don't expect Lundstram to be here next season.

Not sure I'm keen on Besic now. Especially after how his loan was cut short.

We could well look for an angry ba$tard option in midfield though.

Pearson's a good player and has a year left on his deal, which may make the fee acceptable. Still probably £7m+ though judging on what they managed for Robinson with a year left. I'd rather us avoid him but if we sign him I think he'd be used as the DCM in hard away games with Berge on his right.

I've just seen that Treeton Blade on S2 has said we have made contact. He's had some reliable info in the past, so this one is a maybe. He's in the last year of his contract, so the fee should be affordable, but he would still need to take a pay cut to join us. He'd be an excellent signing, if he can sort his injury issues out...

Don't know how much he earns
But I can't see how he'd remain on more money at relegated Bournemouth than what we'd offer him

Don't know how much he earns
But I can't see how he'd remain on more money at relegated Bournemouth than what we'd offer him

I read in a newspaper that he is on £65k a week, which seems a reasonable guess. Even if he had a relegation clause, he is still going to be on more at Bournemouth than any of our current players earn. However, he won't be staying there, as he won't lack for suiters from higher divisions, either here or abroad.

I read in a newspaper that he is on £65k a week, which seems a reasonable guess. Even if he had a relegation clause, he is still going to be on more at Bournemouth than any of our current players earn. However, he won't be staying there, as he won't lack for suiters from higher divisions, either here or abroad.

I've read £45k but probably has bonuses on top
Not beyond us, or shouldn't be.

But the main point is that Bournemouth must surely have a relegation clause in his contract, so he could be on £25k - £30k from now on

I think we'd have to push towards 50k to get King.

Be worth it though, especially if the fee is reasonable.

Wages aside, I think he'd fancy playing for us. Moving north is no problem, he's spent more time up here with Man U and Blackburn.

Half the PL could genuinely be interested in him though.

Wages aside, I think he'd fancy playing for us. Moving north is no problem, he's spent more time up here with Man U and Blackburn.

Half the PL could genuinely be interested in him though.
Josh King's also played for Hull i think Herby.UTMPB

£40k-£45k a week,:wagging:who do ya think we are The Fake massives at S6?:giggle: UTMPB

Ahhh I forgot, only Bournemouth, Palace, Brighton, Watford etc can afford those sort of wages.
Last year of his contract, wages high, fee lower. we have to start paying PL wages sometime, otherwise we won't be around very long.
Anyway I think Sander Berge is on a similar wedge to that