Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 57 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

Vis-a-vis earlier comments on this thread about Luke Freeman; I notice he was unused sub for Forest last night against Derby. It didn’t take Hughton long to spot the same problem that CW saw, did it?
Shame really, because he does have ability, but...................

A shame CW didn't spot this 'problem' in the two years he was chasing Freeman. I thought we 'do our homework'.

Freeman's a bad fit for Hughton. He likes pace on the flanks and athletes who throw themselves into challenges in the middle.

Last edited:
Vis-a-vis earlier comments on this thread about Luke Freeman; I notice he was unused sub for Forest last night against Derby. It didn’t take Hughton long to spot the same problem that CW saw, did it?
Shame really, because he does have ability, but...................

but what?? Spill the beans Biggles :unsure:

That's very unfair Biggles - give us a clue......

I already did (and you quoted my post) so you must have read it.
Roy’s “Loan update“ earlier this month. Post 9.
I also refer you to post 11 when I quoted Francis Urquhart (played by the wonderful Ian Richardson) from the original BRITISH “House of Cards” - not the later American version.
If you watched it, you can draw your own conclusions. :cool:

I already did (and you quoted my post) so you must have read it.
Roy’s “Loan update“ earlier this month. Post 9.
I also refer you to post 11 when I quoted Francis Urquhart (played by the wonderful Ian Richardson) from the original BRITISH “House of Cards” - not the later American version.
If you watched it, you can draw your own conclusions. :cool:

You were just as bad on that thread! :silly: I've only watch the US House of Cards (which I loved) .............. its either pies/pints/ or pills that he loves I reckon

You were just as bad on that thread! :silly: I've only watch the US House of Cards (which I loved) .............. its either pies/pints/ or pills that he loves I reckon
Sometimes when you're given inside info Germaine you're asked not say owt in public and Ronaldo being the Gentleman he is wouldn't betray someone's trust,i've had bits of info myself and been asked to say nowt and like Ronaldo i've done what i've been asked.UTMPB

Sometimes when you're given inside info Germaine you're asked not say owt in public and Ronaldo being the Gentleman he is wouldn't betray someone's trust,i've had bits of info myself and been asked to say nowt and like Ronaldo i've done what i've been asked.UTMPB

would love to know where you are both getting this info from - but no doubt you can't tell me that either :rolleyes:

Pills then

would love to know where you are both getting this info from - but no doubt you can't tell me that either :rolleyes:
You surely can't expect to be told where the info comes from when we've been asked to say nowt in public can ya Germaine? Bigglenaldo gives me bits of info now and again as he's said but he does that cos he knows i would never betray his trust and say owt publicly.Same last Sunday when i'd been told of FLECKY's injury i waited until the team news had been officially announced before i posted owt on here,again i was asked not to say owt in public until the team news was out.Bigglenaldo like me knows if hegave the info out when asked not too we'd stop gettin the info,it really is that simple.:yes: UTMPB

We are bein linked with a loan move for Manure defender Marcos Rojo in the January window.The link is on the News Now pages and comes from wait for it,The Sun.UTMPB

We are bein linked with a loan move for Manure defender Marcos Rojo in the January window.The link is on the News Now pages and comes from wait for it,The Sun.UTMPB
Phil Jones has been picked before him on occasion Rod so, any player that's behind Jones in the pecking order would be on a par with Gus Uhlenbeek.

All those Estudiantes kids dream of playing for United.

Rojo would actually get forward, it'd be hard to keep him back, he can also head a ball and time his jumps. He's a hot head and capable of moments of kamikaze defending, doesn't strike me as a CW player, he doesn't like flair up top, never mind at the back.