Transfer rumors | Page 156 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Nothing short of Mbappe will satisfy!
Not quite.

Still waiting for a single poster to give me a single reason why Welbeck would be a good signing beyond his vastly inflated reputation.

Same dubious source claims we are looking at Glen Murray as well.

As a direct replacement for Murphy I would be all for that. Murray actually scores goals

Ih
Based on what?

His career talent so far has been to such significant amounts of money out of clubs with very little in return.

In that sense he is a very Nottingham forest type signing but not what I would call 'top'

Genuine enquiry. Is he better than Grabz in your opinion pal?

Not quite.

Still waiting for a single poster to give me a single reason why Welbeck would be a good signing beyond his vastly inflated reputation.

Same dubious source claims we are looking at Glen Murray as well.

As a direct replacement for Murphy I would be all for that. Murray actually scores goals

I would take both!

Hypothetical I know but we would have a serious Championship team with those additions!

I don't think he is talking bollox but he loves to pick a more isolated side of the fence. It is a bold position as he has half the forum waiting to abuse him if we turn good while contrastly, if he is correct, he gets to endure yet another bloody awful season.

My glass definitely half full - let's hope it lasts past October this time.

Not even debating it . I'm telling you you talk shit.
And I'm telling you I don't give a shit what you think.

Make an insulting comment and then do a runner when the other person pulls you up on it

I'd rather you threw one of your tuffy's at me. At least I'd get something out of that

FFS, Welbeck has played for England 40 times, scored some important goals, but is not good enough to be back up to Grabban, who has 0 England or Jamaica caps!!!!

Last edited:
You think Forest not world class footballers lol I doubt you've even seen one in a forest shirt bar Ramsay for the last 20 years.

Wellbeck would offer pace, movement and power that we've not seen since God knows when. I think you're severely underestimating the difference between Forest and Arsenal lol