Transfer rumors | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Andy Hallam, remember him, the guy who predicted our transfer record being smashed way in advance of it happening, reckons a swap deal - Osborn for Joe Allen - has already been agreed between the clubs.

It looks like wishful thinking to me; didnt Stoke turn down a big offer for him from a PL club?

Be a brave person to call Hallam out given his contacts.

Would be a decent deal although isn't he getting on a bit now?

Would need to add some steel alongside him as I seem to remember him being a bit lightweight.

I do not for one minute think that Hallam was inferring that it would be a straight swap; probably Osborn plus 5m or whatever.

Stoke do need to get rid of players and reduce their wage bill.

Allen's wage demands would surely be too rich for our taste

Joe Allen would be a cracking signing. Very good passer if the ball and got a goal or two in him.

As mentioned elsewhere though he is on Prem wages which may be an issue.

I would be sad to see Osborn go but can’t argue Allen would be a step up.

Given the fook up this season hope that plans are well advanced. Presuming we keep MON he has had plenty of time.

Expect business to be brisk this time around.

How much would Oliver Norwood cost? Just seen he was promoted with Brighton in 2017, Fulham in 2018, and today he has been promoted with Sheffield United. Also selected in the PFA Championship 11. Sounds like a good player and a lucky omen !

Get Bradley Duck instead of Carvalho nd we r flying...get Allen nd play him with Yates in the middle of the park....keep Lolley nd get a similar for the other side...nd we will really challange...

Get Bradley Duck instead of Carvalho nd we r flying...get Allen nd play him with Yates in the middle of the park....keep Lolley nd get a similar for the other side...nd we will really challange...

You want Carvalho out? Odd...
Dack will be off to the premiership too.

However the rest makes sense, perhaps Massey on the right and Allen in the middle does help the side.

We'll need a new LWB if Osborn is used in an Allen deal.

Be very suprised if Lolley is here next year.. be gutted to see him go but for the money we'll probably get gotta try see the positives in it i guess.