Transfer rumors | Page 322 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Unlike you, I have just the 1 account on here. Its COYRs where I have multiple accounts AS WELL YOU KNOW

It certainly whacks my pip.

I have been away for a few weeks and was hoping THEY would grow tired of their cliquey in joke BS, but it seems they have ramped it up with gay tops off BS.

Pathetic

Now then lad, this isn't the first time you've had your pip whacked. When I first started reading this forum I think there may have been a couple of ladies posting and if my memory is correct they put up some decent opinions, which is what this is all about. Unless I'm wrong, and I may be, they don't post any more and on the face of it nor does any other female.
Could it be that Woanz style of posts in this case puts them off?

In my opinion that style of post is offensive and not just to a woman either.

Now then lad, this isn't the first time you've had your pip whacked. When I first started reading this forum I think there may have been a couple of ladies posting and if my memory is correct they put up some decent opinions, which is what this is all about. Unless I'm wrong, and I may be, they don't post any more and on the face of it nor does any other female.

I'm with you here ORF. If in doubt, blame Woanz.

The fuck did I do? I posted one quote from the office which was on prime time uk tv. After others had posted things from the same show. I’m not a pip whacking chap posting tops off stuff. I come on here to post about Forest without the BS.

There maybe no women posting on this forum

But there are some right fannies