Transfer rumors | Page 316 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Ameobi surprised the shit out of me, he did more in the time he was on than Adomah, took so much pressure off by just running at them from deep. Ok he mainly lost the ball in the end but he gave us chance to regroup and breathe rather than pumping it up and it coming straight back.

Won the corner we scored from and then, a throw in deep in injury time.

His 20 minute cameo from the bench had exactly the kind of impact we needed and something I said he'd offer, I don't think he'll start many but, hopefully he'll win over his doubters.

I'm also hoping that Adomah & Lolley start to have a greater impact plus we've Carvalho to come back!

His 20 minute cameo from the bench had exactly the kind of impact we needed and something I said he'd offer, I don't think he'll start many but, hopefully he'll win over his doubters.

I'm also hoping that Adomah & Lolley start to have a greater impact plus we've Carvalho to come back!

I thought it was made clear in the friendlies that Ameobi can hold on to the ball. Something we desperately need when under pressure.

Once you have had chance to see Ameobi play 50 or 60 times, you will understand that, statistically, he is just no good whatsoever.

No one wants to pay good money to watch players launching long balls to a big lump like him.

Once you have had chance to see Ameobi play 50 or 60 times, you will understand that, statistically, he is just no good whatsoever.

No one wants to pay good money to watch players launching long balls to a big lump like him.

well maybe you try watchng him just 5 or 6 times, seeing as thats not how it is at all. He's played well against us many a time and is the creative outlet and always has been. And he isnt as old as some of the others either

Christ, if people are getting on at Grabban for looking lazy and uninterested I can't imagine the amount of flak Bony would get.
As his biggest critic lazyness wasnt the first issue, in fact I wondered for much of this time if he has been carrying an injury but I guess not. My issues were more to being no physical presence, rarely winning a 60-40, rarely winning a header, rarely scoring from outside the 6 yard box, no aggressivness and the fact that if you turn him upside down he looks like Jason lee