Transfer rumors | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

I dont get people who say we couldnt replace Lolley..wed get 8-15m somewhere in that range. Benrahma cost Brentford no more than about 5m..and he has 10 goals and 15 assists this season...all about scouting.

player of the year award winners in recent times and their departures from the club

2011 - Luke Chambers - 1 year later joins ipshit
2012 - Garath McCleary - then joined reading
2013 - Chris Cohen - long term injury after
2014 - Andy Reid - long term injury forced retirement after
2015 - Michail Antonio - then joined hammers
2016 - Dorus de Vries - then joined celtic
2017 - Eric Lichaj - 1 year later joins hull
2018 - Ben Osborn - 1 year later joins stoke?
2019 - Lolley - ?

Bodes well doesn’t it?

Being fair we will always be a selling club to one degree or another. If we have a strategy though it won’t be an issue... ?

Doesn't Lolley's new contract have a £16M release clause?
If we do sell him, we will at least get a decent amount of money to reinvest.

player of the year award winners in recent times and their departures from the club

2011 - Luke Chambers - 1 year later joins ipshit
2012 - Garath McCleary - then joined reading
2013 - Chris Cohen - long term injury after
2014 - Andy Reid - long term injury forced retirement after
2015 - Michail Antonio - then joined hammers
2016 - Dorus de Vries - then joined celtic
2017 - Eric Lichaj - 1 year later joins hull
2018 - Ben Osborn - 1 year later joins stoke?
2019 - Lolley - ?

Even allowing for the fact that McCleary and Chambers were out of contract and Antonio went on strike, it makes pretty dismal reading.

The good thing from our perspective with Joe is that there will be a very small pool of teams interested in him and an even smaller one who can afford him.

I’m going for 1 transfer in the next 40 pages

Given that the market does not officially open until 1st June that prediction would hardly be a surprise.

However, I have received some very top secret information relating to MoNs transfer plans; he has two high profile signings lined up with three "statement of intent" loans deals to follow.

MoN has been calling on all of his contacts to make sure his one last throw of the dice ends up successfully

He has also turned down the Russian keeper, Yuri Lodygin, who ended up at Olympiakos on loan last season; apparently a deal was in place for him to sign for us on a free in the close season until MoN pulled the plug on it.

Given that the market does not officially open until 1st June that prediction would hardly be a surprise.

However, I have received some very top secret information relating to MoNs transfer plans; he has two high profile signings lined up with three "statement of intent" loans deals to follow.

MoN has been calling on all of his contacts to make sure his one last throw of the dice ends up successfully

He has also turned down the Russian keeper, Yuri Lodygin, who ended up at Olympiakos on loan last season; apparently a deal was in place for him to sign for us on a free in the close season until MoN pulled the plug on it.
I honestly thought that was a made up name until I googled him

i just feel we have been here many many times before

signings of intent....are you serious about promotion...Top loans...

but it just never seems to work out for us for whatever reason

lets hope next year is our year!

i just feel we have been here many many times before

signings of intent....are you serious about promotion...Top loans...

but it just never seems to work out for us for whatever reason

lets hope next year is our year!

Are you suggesting we just give up?

Can Roy bully his old mate Ole into some Man U loans? Or threaten to steal his lunch money.