Bale or Bruno

• Bale

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Fernandes

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

freundorfoe

Vital 1st Team Regular
Saw an interesting question on Twitter and was somewhat surprised by the results. Thought I'd redo it here as it's a slightly less reactionary crowd on the whole.

If we could sign just one of the two main transfer links we're getting atm who would you pick?

I would rather Spurs grow organically. Let's not kid ourselves that we should be buying 30 year old luxury players like Bale who are somewhat injury prone and on ridiculous salaries.

I'd love to see a young hungry player like Bruno at the club.

I have no problem with Jose bringing in the odd player who is experienced. Proven winners with the right mentality. One that won't cost a tone of money.

Bale is not needed in this team.

I dont overly rate matic, I think he finished at the top top level - but I would bring him in as he buys into Jose and for rotation/sub/parking that bus.

I dont overly rate matic, I think he finished at the top top level - but I would bring him in as he buys into Jose and for rotation/sub/parking that bus.

It's a shame he isn't a few years younger. But as a back up DM to Dier for 12-15m he wouldn't be a bad option. We would finally have 2 DM's, who both seem to love Jose.

It's not always about signing young players. Even though most of the squad should be young or at least peak age.

Fernandes in a heartbeat . Never go backwards , it doesn’t work . Bale would be a backward step . China is his preferred option anyway I think .

Bale had overwhelming majority of vote on the Twitter poll. Maybe his agent had got a bot farm on it ?

Agree with you gents. I'd personally rather spend on RB, CB and DM first but given the choice I'd go for Bruno - and that's with knowing he may not even adjust to the PL

Don't want either or don't need either. Bale is a step a backwards and unless we are not keeping Los Celso or Ali who all play in the same position as Bruno . Plus we have others who are very similar. We need a better option than Dier . Even at his best he was a back up CB not cdm

Very rarely does going back work. Not worth the risk. And it would ruin Bale's legacy at Spurs as well.