Transfer embargo | Vital Football

Transfer embargo

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
I see that one of the supporter liaison officers has confirmed that we are currently under a transfer embargo due to payments owed to HMRC.

Obviously, that won't affect us until January by which time the payment will need to have been paid by then. The club really do need to communicate with the supporters about what is actually going on. Worryingly, it appears that people who should know the answers are also being kept in the dark. What a sorry state of affairs.

Trew has ran out of cash. He absolutely has to sell soon or we're going to go from being in trouble to being in a hole we won't be able to dig ourselves out of by seasons end.

or he is limiting his cash input until absolutely necessary? The HMRC need to be paid this week,

Trew will dredge up the absolute minimum he has to , to keep the wheels on.
There is a real buyer in Alan Hardy and maybe some truth in the foreign investors. Problem for Ray is, if AH says it's worth say, £3 million all in, why would anyone else bid much higher, it's a buyer's market.
I've no inside info at all but it seems to me Ray hasn't quite come to terms with losing all his money and is feeling sorely used and abused and is clinging to the hope of getting a few million back to make himself feel less foolish.

Things are coming to a head one way or another. Today's revelations about the ladies' team and the conference and banquetting business seems to point to an end game being played out. Let's hope above all hope that it is only the end of the Trew's involvement in the club and not the end of the club itself.