Transfer Deadline Day Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer Deadline Day Thread

Am like a kid on Christmas Eve. If I don't go to bed Santa won't come so I have gone to my room but am peeking through the door looking at the computer scree to see what we are going to get for Deadlinedaymas

Any thoughts on this lad Abel - must confess don't know much about him but we have been linked for weeks
Has played for Crewe as a '10' and a right winger. Really kicked on last season. Just been reported that the fee us £500K. Crewe must have blinked.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/...e-bid-to-sign-crewe-alexandra-star-dale/?s=08

Sources: Blackpool agree six-figure deal to sign Crewe Alexandra star Dale

Blackpool have agreed a £500,000 deal to sign Crewe Alexandra winger Owen Dale, Football Insider has learned.

The 22-year-old has been in high demand this summer and was the subject of a bid from a mystery Championship club earlier this month.

A Blackpool source has told Football Insider the club have agreed a six-figure transfer fee with Crewe and are now in a race against time to complete the deal before tonight’s 11pm deadline.

Won’t last long he will stand out like a sore thumb,mind you he could come in handy for their Christmas Party just a bit of flour on the beard but if they find out he is a Pool supporter it will be Tar and Feathers. Rumour being they have already after buying Whiteys.

Assuming Dale is confirmed later today, then it is been a reasonably good window and in particular has properly sorted the lack of a RB / RWB. I do think we are light in midfield in terms of physical strength and attacking options though. I don't know if Sterling offers an option there? And we also think we need another, bigger striiker option