transfer day deadline | Vital Football

transfer day deadline

The Poacher

Vital Squad Member
Well the time has come for all the speculation and rumours to come to the end.
What's its going to be?
Who is leaving for good or going out on loan to get game time?
Has EM closed his cheque book and informed CH that's your lot until January?
So many questions and as yet no answers, perhaps we will get a clearer picture by the end of today.
Thoughts?????

They just want shot so his development doesn’t matter anymore.

That is exactly the case Bash, and Cardiff is a good place for him to go as far as Liverpool are concerned.

This is not some you kid who is looking for experience, it is a player they want shut of, but want a good wedge for.

He will get a regular game at Cardiff and most probably shine there and hold his value.

That is exactly the case Bash, and Cardiff is a good place for him to go as far as Liverpool are concerned.

This is not some you kid who is looking for experience, it is a player they want shut of, but want a good wedge for.

He will get a regular game at Cardiff and most probably shine there and hold his value.

I cant find any confirmation of this anywhere - Is it a done deal?
I think he would be ideal for midfield - good young player - who will still improve.
He scored 15 goals for Derby from midfield 2 yrs ago in this league

I cant find any confirmation of this anywhere - Is it a done deal?
I think he would be ideal for midfield - good young player - who will still improve.
He scored 15 goals for Derby from midfield 2 yrs ago in this league

Notwithstanding his abilities as a player; I do not want those Scouse c * n t s telling us when he plays and when he does not, and then fining us when we do not play him, because that is exactly what they do.

He may well turn out to be a great player, but fuck him and fuck Liverpool

I agree with the final comment - fuck Liverpool.
I don't care about the rest - I want players who will perform and get us out of this league - He will