Grabs (or Taylor)

Smith
Christie
Ribs
Taylor (or Grabs)
Lolley
Sow
Ameobi (or Mighten)

I know it’s bloated but what a squad Hughton has to work with?! Certainly the best since the days of Harry Bassett and the best manager too.

4 games in, no points and yet I now have no doubt we will be there or there-about some come the end of the season.

Just gutted that it’s unlikely I will see a game live this season except on tv.

Twatterati are creaming themselves over Grosicki but I think I'm gonna wait for some kind of official announcement before I have a "moment".

Have spelled his name wrong.
Shit - I just ordered a shirt with his name on
Mate of mine (proper daft character ) who has a ST (normally) and travels all the way up from Gt Yarmouth is always shouting " ON IT !" when we're having a few beers , he decided to get a Forest shirt with his catchphrase printed on the back , when he picked it up it said OW IT ! , his N's apparently look a bit like a W :grinning:

I dread to think what our wage bill and accounts will look like after this but finally we seem to have got serious with both the players and the manager.

Mate of mine (proper daft character ) who has a ST (normally) and travels all the way up from Gt Yarmouth is always shouting " ON IT !" when we're having a few beers , he decided to get a Forest shirt with his catchphrase printed on the back , when he picked it up it said OW IT ! , his N's apparently look a bit like a W :grinning:

Not sure what to make of that
Are you saying I’m a daft lad 😩