Transfer Business | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer Business

If Soudani would rather be playing with us,as rumours suggest, when he could go to China and likely be paid a lot more then that would show a good attitude of someone wanting to prove themself.That is encouraging and would be good enough for me.
Yes he made it clear in January that he wanted to try himself in England. With the record he has and at the price he is going I am surprised no one from the Prem has taken a chance on him. Not complaining though if he comes to us instead and starts banging them in.

I would guess there would be another, more high profile striker inbound at some point but I have a feeling this guy could be pretty decent for us if he signs.

You need to check Croatian national team and will know the quality of Croatian players

I'm not critisising Croation players, they have produced excellent ones and excellent National teams, I'm just questioning the quality of their league. The Dutch produce excellent players, but their league isn't all that either.

How many of them are playing in the Croation league?

Does that matter?

Croation football is producing talented players regardless of where they are now plying their trade.

Whereas the best league in the Universe (copyright Sky Sports) are producing no talented players.

This tells me that the people running football in Croatia know what they are doing, and the people running football in this Country are being paid far too much for so meagre returns.

Actually this is a great time to be discussing English football inadequacies; I'm guessing that in three games time half of you will be looking for a scapegoat and the other half searching for a pack of razor blades.

As much as we are focussed on inbound players I am curious to see who goes, where they go to and who pays what for them to go.

I don't know Pope, I doubt it's any better than the Scottish league in all honesty and look what most people thought about us signing Scottish players.
I have my doubts, especially as no one else seems to be interested apart from China.
However, in all honesty I don't know much about him, so hopefully he has the qualities needed for this league.
Think we might have to trust in Kranky and his boys on this one!!!!

Re good players and Croatian league. The same could be said of the French league and the Portuguese league. Oh and Brazil and Argentina. In fact the French league had a policy of sending their top players abroad so the french league could be filled with young skilful players to learn their trade.

Does that matter?

Croation football is producing talented players regardless of where they are now plying their trade.

Whereas the best league in the Universe (copyright Sky Sports) are producing no talented players.

This tells me that the people running football in Croatia know what they are doing, and the people running football in this Country are being paid far too much for so meagre returns.

Actually this is a great time to be discussing English football inadequacies; I'm guessing that in three games time half of you will be looking for a scapegoat and the other half searching for a pack of razor blades.

Mao, there's no argument that they produce great players, my comment was more aimed at the overall standard of the league. The Dutch produce great players, but is their league anywhere near our standard? The striker we sent back recently would say not. Scotland produce some great individual players etc etc. However, these leagues are not very strong.
The Premiership is a competitive league, not because of the English players obviously, but because we buy in some of the best overseas talent, which is one of the reasons their leagues are pretty weak and our English players underdeveloped. Buts that a whole different debate!
I absolutely wouldn't argue about the idiots running the game in this country. The PL will end up killing the Football League if it carries on as it is. It is completely self serving and only interested in making money for the elite clubs.

Mao, there's no argument that they produce great players, my comment was more aimed at the overall standard of the league. The Dutch produce great players, but is their league anywhere near our standard? The striker we sent back recently would say not. Scotland produce some great individual players etc etc. However, these leagues are not very strong.
The Premiership is a competitive league, not because of the English players obviously, but because we buy in some of the best overseas talent, which is one of the reasons their leagues are pretty weak and our English players underdeveloped. Buts that a whole different debate!
I absolutely wouldn't argue about the idiots running the game in this country. The PL will end up killing the Football League if it carries on as it is. It is completely self serving and only interested in making money for the elite clubs.

Totally agree.