Tranmere Rovers (Super White Army) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 7 | Vital Football

Tranmere Rovers (Super White Army) vs Tottenham Hotspur

Must admit, it's gonna be an interesting season for Onomah at Sheff Weds. First, he has a manager who seems to want to make him a scapegoat for his own and the teams failing. He gets fired and then Josh gets injured on Boxing Day and hasn't had a chance to impress the caretaker manager since.

Now the club announce that Steve Bruce will take over from 1st Feb. Bruce was obviously the manager at Villa who bigged Josh up publicly and then benched him for the final part of last season.

I still believe there's probably more natural talent in Josh than I've seen in Amos, Skipp and Marsh. I'm still not writing him off, but he needs to get going soon or he'll have missed his big opportunity.

I was trying to see how good KWP was with his left foot after seeing one decent medium distance pass with his left up the pitch. It didn't really happen again or I didn't see it but will keep an eye on it next time.
Just a thought he could make a potential CM in future

I like the scoreline...especially Serge getting in on the action, exactly what he needed. Good pitch time for Skipp as well. Kudos to Llorente for netting a hattrick.

BL - Not going too crazy, we simply did the job we were supposed to against a lower level club.

My only concern AGAIN is why in the shit did Kane even touch the pitch when were like 100 up on them. I mean I get getting him some minutes if he was needing eased back in after a injury...but damn he is hardly hard up for minutes!! Stupid, needless, classless sub in my humble opinion.

I like the scoreline...especially Serge getting in on the action, exactly what he needed. Good pitch time for Skipp as well. Kudos to Llorente for netting a hattrick.

BL - Not going too crazy, we simply did the job we were supposed to against a lower level club.

My only concern AGAIN is why in the shit did Kane even touch the pitch when were like 100 up on them. I mean I get getting him some minutes if he was needing eased back in after a injury...but damn he is hardly hard up for minutes!! Stupid, needless, classless sub in my humble opinion.

R Marsh thought so too.

Poch has stated why he brought Kane on. It was to reward the many Spurs fans who loyally made the trip on a cold night to support their team but also give the Trans a glimpse of the England captain strutting his stuff. They are England fans too.

Also Kane probably wanted to loosen up and have a quick work out to keep his sharpness. If he had got injured I would have been pissed but that's football.

Poch has stated why he brought Kane on. It was to reward the many Spurs fans who loyally made the trip on a cold night to support their team but also give the Trans a glimpse of the England captain strutting his stuff. They are England fans too.

Also Kane probably wanted to loosen up and have a quick work out to keep his sharpness. If he had got injured I would have been pissed but that's football.

Exactly how I see it. Marsh was very much a pot calling the kettle black saying we're classless arseholes for bringing the England captain on for a cameo.

These games have their uses . We blooded youngsters , gave squad players a chance and used the opportunity to keep our key player sharp.

It could be argued it was a classy rather than classless gesture .
We won more than just the game by bringing Kane on.. plus we've let them keep 100% of the gate...

well done Levy and Poch.

http://m.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s383.htm?730,16485563

Looks like we have won the hearts of some Tranmere fans. Imagine the kids seeing Kane coming on , then his class finish. One comment saying they have never seen such quality football at their ground especially in the second half. Plus waving our share of the gate , yeah.....we have no class.

Any thoughts on Eyoma. Anyone seen him play for the U 23s ? Came on for a short cameo and apparently plays at RB but can play across the back line and could be being lined up as a CB.

Palace away

Very tough - but given the last 4 balls I’ll take it

Any thoughts on Eyoma. Anyone seen him play for the U 23s ? Came on for a short cameo and apparently plays at RB but can play across the back line and could be being lined up as a CB.

I've only seen him the once, but I do know the coaches view in the academy have nothing but positive views and that his agent is expecting to agree a new deal again pretty soon - which is always an indication of his potential, mind you it could also mean we're getting ready to cash in!