Tranmere Rovers (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Tranmere Rovers (a): Ticket Information

Looking to get up for this one £23.10 return with railcard from Tring. will keep an eye out for POTD news.

Our two bought and paid for; we haven't, surprisingly, ever been to Prenton Park. The car park at the ground is only a fiver, so I got one of those, too.

I've already got my two for this but if anyone is pondering whether to go to this or not can I encourage as many as possible make it. Appreciating that it is quite a cross country trek if you are still Lincs or East coast based but a win at Prenton Park would firmly shut the threat of being caught in the relegation dogfight by them. Having a big away support ( not MK big of course but if we fill their away end big) could go some way to getting that positive result

Our two bought and paid for; we haven't, surprisingly, ever been to Prenton Park. The car park at the ground is only a fiver, so I got one of those, too.
A fiver for a whole car park? I know property can be cheap in the Liverpool area, but that really is a bargain.

I have never been there either, so I have decided to go. Match and train tickets booked. And I'll try to pick up one of those car parks while I'm there.

Prenton Park isn't a pitch for playing pretty Football if it rains it becomes cloggy & muddy.

Just purchased a match ticket and booked two nights at Crowne Plaza in Liverpool.

Just need to look at trains!

Just purchased a match ticket and booked two nights at Crowne Plaza in Liverpool.

Just need to look at trains!

Well, via Sheffield and Manchester on the way there, then via Leeds and Retford on the way back it is!

I hate to say this, but I have returned our two tickets and been refunded my car park ticket. Sorry LCFC, but it ain't worth me getting ill.

I also believe that this will be our very last game for a while which will be played with fans in attendance.

There are 2 concession tickets under the name of James Earnshaw in the ticket office - which are free on a first come first served basis - we are unable to go as my mate is quite ill [not Convid-19 related] - if anyone wants them just give me a bell on 07854526200 and I will ask the TO to reserve them for you to pick up - cheers