Training Ground Planning Permision granted | Vital Football

Training Ground Planning Permision granted

Load of hard-core there now, ready to be put down. That's the minerals Danny is always after!

Good news. Just drove past it. Looks like there is plenty going on there.
I wonder if there is a chance here for the club to pay tribute to a past great by naming the training ground "The Keith Alexander Training Ground" ? That would be a wonderful gesture. Thoughts?

Or the Graham Taylor Training Ground? How about the Alexander Taylor or something along those lines.

Good news. Just drove past it. Looks like there is plenty going on there.
I wonder if there is a chance here for the club to pay tribute to a past great by naming the training ground "The Keith Alexander Training Ground" ? That would be a wonderful gesture. Thoughts?

That would be nice as Keith lived only a couple of miles away in Dunholme

I'll probably get shot down in flames by the younger supporters, but if we were to name the centre after an ex-Lincoln manager, it wouldn't be Keith Alexander. The fact he is no longer with us does not change that.

I'll probably get shot down in flames by the younger supporters, but if we were to name the centre after an ex-Lincoln manager, it wouldn't be Keith Alexander. The fact he is no longer with us does not change that.

Graham Taylor, Colin Murphy or Bill Anderson would be equally fine as opposed to the.....( insert greedy company here ) training centre