Training at BDTBL | Page 2 | Vital Football

Training at BDTBL

View attachment 39951
Found this just nar,i wonder if all the tenbobers wanna comment? UTMPB

• They've put a lot more than £350m in the kitty for the NHS
  • He's getting Brexit done. We're out.
  • Looks to me as if they've been very busy acting on the pandemic
  • No hospital ACTUALLY ran out of PPE.
  • Herd immunity is what we have to achieve whether people like to think of it or not.
  • Track and trace is working. The app has needed longer than we all hoped but will be here in the next 2 weeks.
  • Care homes are privately run and not part of the NHS.
  • If everyone counted deaths like we do, we wouldn't even be top 10.
  • Dominic Cummings did nothing wrong
  • We're you asleep during the whole of Theresa May..?
This is the kind of selective and infantile nonsense the left keep coming up with and the mainstream media just don't challenge, because it suits them well not to. I think you'll find that if they reported fairly, you'd see that we're doing pretty well on all fronts.

Apparently we've played Udders at BDBL today,heard a rumour we won 4-2.We're playin Hull in midweek and Barnsley on Satdi both at BDBL(allegedly) UTMPB

According to S24SU, the game was played as 4x30 minutes, the first hour being the first team and the second hour was the second string. We won the 2-0 with the first team (Stevens and Sharp) and drew 2-2 with the reserves (Didsy and Ty Smith.)

What we need is someone knowlegeable like Lammy in charge!

Lammy is a well known arse. The fact he is Shadow Justice Secretary must surely tell you a lot about Labour and the complete absence of talent on the opposition benches.

Personally I find it very sad that on the anniversary of very brave young men storming the beaches of Europe, our youngsters are busy vandalising statues of Winston Churchill, without who's leadership, this country would have been under the Nazi boot.

I'd like to ask if they read history, at all, but of course they don't. The school curriculum now discourages any teaching of this sort of thing. He was a dreadful mysogonist and colonialist you know.

Now Boris is about to save us from the Fourth Reich, by getting us out of the EU, not fast enough.

Lammy is a well known arse. The fact he is Shadow Justice Secretary must surely tell you a lot about Labour and the complete absence of talent on the opposition benches.

Personally I find it very sad that on the anniversary of very brave young men storming the beaches of Europe, our youngsters are busy vandalising statues of Winston Churchill, without who's leadership, this country would have been under the Nazi boot.

I'd like to ask if they read history, at all, but of course they don't. The school curriculum now discourages any teaching of this sort of thing. He was a dreadful mysogonist and colonialist you know.

Now Boris is about to save us from the Fourth Reich, by getting us out of the EU, not fast enough.
Yes, his position certainly shows the paucity of talent amd intellect on those benches whilst those demonstrating, and the pics of Manchester show what looks to be more than London, live in the moment, in a social media bubble that allows no respect for history, recognises none of the achievements and sacrifices of the past that allow them to behave so disrespecfully with no regard for their elders who might well suffer from their recklessnes.

Doubtless, should one of their contacts suffer because of their lack of respect for them, which is what their actions display, it will be the gov't's fault for not providing the necessary resources to save their beloved granny/ mother/father etc.

When the wrongful death of a convicted criminal can spark worldwide 'protest' in the midst of a global killer pandemic which has seen lockdowns across the world in an attempt to save lives then there's something wrong with so many in so many ways.

Were it lawful anyone attending any rally and then falling ill and in need of NHS help ought o be denied that help because it's putting NHS workers at risk and, frankly, it's a waste of valuable resources that those involved don't deserve.

What happened to that bloke was cold blooded murder. No doubt.

The overwhelming majority of black people dying is at the hands of other black people but black lives neither matter or are a matter of protest by anyone when this daily occurrence happens.

Rioting,arson and looting are nothing to do with protesting about that bloke dying. They are thugs and scum committing crimes, ironically overwhelmingly against people of their own communities, neighbours.

Frankly the USA is a cesspit and dosen't engendar much concern on my part.

I was pretty pissed off at what happened in Yugoslavia but struggle to empathise much with a lot since. I care about my family and friends and wish no ill on anyone save a select few individuals either known to me or known for being unpleasant.

I have no time for 99% of politicians;despise beggers be they charities or those sat around our city centres.

Am happy to work hard and attempt to enjoy my life and the fruits of my labour.

Would think no more of destroying a burglar than a mosquito.

Would love to see a huge reform of the welfare state where the able bodied work or get nothing.

Hugely support an immigration policy welcoming anyone with the required skills and one which automatically repatriates anyone claiming asylum arriving from a safe country.

Pass a bill stating simply ALL LIVES MATTER and make it a hate crime to single any one group out for any purposes.

Finally it would be written into Prem rules that The Blades get 6 points for a win and 3 for a draw.

No PM has faced this virus before and all the detractors know it. Some enjoy his grief more than they really should.
Do you think the government should've banned these protest marches that are happenin Chippy? The Uk is the 2nd worst country for Covid 19 deaths in the world or is that bein made up by the media as well? Do you think if these protest crowds had been goin to football grounds the government/police would've acted more decisively? Worever you and the rest of the tenbobers say the government hasn't covered it's self in glory and yes i fully accept this would've been a very difficult situation for any government but i've said before if it had been a Labour government and they'd done exactly the same as Boris's crew you tenbobers would've slaughtered em but all you do when anyone has owt to say that dunt back this lot 100%of the time is oh typical lefties.Double standards mi owd pal.Thank fork DEM MIGHTY BLADES are on the way back to playin games(hopefully) UTMPB

No Rod, this is the advertised second worse country for reported deaths. You think the Chinese only lost 3k lives etc?
Check out how they record the deaths. Also, how many 'flu deaths this year?
Too many unknowns mate.