Trae Coyle - Arsenal | Page 3 | Vital Football

Trae Coyle - Arsenal

Yeah, this was discussed over on the Zech Medley thread I think.

New young players that have spent their lives at an EPL club would find it tough going in L1. Having a familiar friendly face around has to be a good thing.

And I think, judging by twitter, and Traes comment in his interview, that the Arsenal guys also know Matty Willock through brother Joe(?).
With degrees of lockdown still in place long term this season more than ever it is vital that team mates get along. As there is a real possibility they will not be able to do what they normally would. That has a bigger implications for any young loan signings.

With degrees of lockdown still in place long term this season more than ever it is vital that team mates get along. As there is a real possibility they will not be able to do what they normally would. That has a bigger implications for any young loan signings.
At least the Arsenal youngsters will be used to playing in front of no one.
It will be weird for the seasoned pros

At least the Arsenal youngsters will be used to playing in front of no one.
It will be weird for the seasoned pros

That’s a valid point. All the loanees from U23 teams across the league will maybe have an easier settling in period.

Imagine coming out of those U23 and U18 games often played on local park pitches, and entering the field in front of 17k at Pompey or 30k at Sunderland...

It’d be tough enough in front of 5,000 ferals at Priestfield 😁

Another fantastic signing.

It's terrific to think we're developing a connection with Arsenal.

Would be nice to think that.

But I’ve a feeling it’s all Steve Evans work. It’s him that has the connection there. If/when he moves on, that connection will be lost and it’d be up to the next manager to make or keep those connections as well.

Would be nice to think that.

But I’ve a feeling it’s all Steve Evans work. It’s him that has the connection there. If/when he moves on, that connection will be lost and it’d be up to the next manager to make or keep those connections as well.

Oh, I definitely agree. It's all on Evans. Long may King Steve reign!