Tracey Crouch n/g | Vital Football

Tracey Crouch n/g

GRSoldie

Vital Youth Team
Tracey Crouch has announced she has breast cancer. She gave a brilliant quote regarding the situation.

" I am incredibly competitive but, on this occasion, won't be playing nicely and intend to go into this challenge with my studs up!"

The very best of luck to her. She's a good constituency MP and has shown some political couarge and principle in her career.

Good luck to her.
Having lost a family member to that terrible illness , the long drawn out battle that lies ahead, getting good news only to find a few months later it has travelled to another part of the body.
I have mentioned this several time recently but I just hope the NHS can cope with other treatments under their present constraints.

Hope she's going to be ok, sounds positive for her tweet. Got family going through same, cancer treatments seem to be back to normal after early covid issues.

I lost my Mum to this utter ***** of a disease and it really is a fight, as sadly I'm sure that many posters on here will also have first hand experience of. Tracey Crouch has always struck me as a women of principle rather than a career politican, and her quote about fighting this is superb. She's got a young child that needs her so I wish her all the luck in the world.

Sorry to hear of your loss Billy.

Thank you mate, it was 16 years ago and I think about her every day. One of my huge concerns regarding coronavirus is the fall out from it all rather than the virus itself. People with cancer symptoms not getting checked due to fear of catching CV19 at the doctors or hospital is fucking mad. I'm not being dismissive of CV19 but for fuck sake if you or anyone you know has symptoms of cancer or anything else then get it checked out!