'Traces of pork' found in prison food served as halal | Vital Football

'Traces of pork' found in prison food served as halal

Yay, disrespect gives rise to bigoted humour - we all win.

Now let's turn on the veggies who could do with being pig fucked eh.

POL want to eat something you wouldn't without being told? Could we laugh at you then, would that be acceptable?

Surah 2:173 might be an education for those willling to read more than the Daily Fail.

Prison food is sustainence, nothing more, but hey let's a few more martyrs by taking the piss, and ignoring the Quaran also says you don't attack the place you live.

Osama Bin Of a Tuesday Night....CIA trained, CIA funded, nah let's live on stereotypes eh.

As for the question no not funny. Not amusing. And just serves to fuel the bullshit fire this and successive Gov's have fueled for taxes and bigotry that some fall for.

Maybe when we stop arming them......

mike_field - 3/2/2013 08:29

Yay, disrespect gives rise to bigoted humour - we all win.

Now let's turn on the veggies who could do with being pig fucked eh.

POL want to eat something you wouldn't without being told? Could we laugh at you then, would that be acceptable?

Surah 2:173 might be an education for those willling to read more than the Daily Fail.

Prison food is sustainence, nothing more, but hey let's a few more martyrs by taking the piss, and ignoring the Quaran also says you don't attack the place you live.

Osama Bin Of a Tuesday Night....CIA trained, CIA funded, nah let's live on stereotypes eh.

As for the question no not funny. Not amusing. And just serves to fuel the bullshit fire this and successive Gov's have fueled for taxes and bigotry that some fall for.

Maybe when we stop arming them......

Oh dear Mike.................

I'd be surprised if I HADN'T eaten something I wouldn't without being told..... for example, does Tescos, Burger King ring any bells?????

Lol.... ignoring the what????

So, you're not amused..... fair enough. I am!

:14:

This is odd Fieldy would be fuming if Islamic fundamentalists were force feed Birds Eye Crispy Chicken

Pride of Lions - 3/2/2013 00:10

kefkat - 3/2/2013 04:43

And? LOL

Well, I suppose the obvious answer is you either find it funny/amusing (the link that is) as I did, or you don't really...............

:14:

I don't find it either way amusing or not. I find it worrying. We as a nation don't eat horse and there has been an outcry about this.

We find out that Muslims may have eaten pork in prison when really prison should be about basics. They should be grateful they are getting food wise etc. and not wishy washy pandered to whatever race you are.

Now knowing what the Muslim extremists can be like will they use this to create more terrorism propaganda?

The and? personally meant I don't care as they don't have rights to scream about rights when they are locked up.

People in The U.K struggling to put food on the table and having to use food banks so I really don't care

The flip side is I am surprised we haven't had any backlash yet from the extremists in the way of statements

Bikini Inspector - 3/2/2013 21:49

Halal is a cruel practice. Islam is a bigoted cruel doctrine. I've got no time for them.

Regardless, the bigger issue is the lack of oversight into the industrial production of food. It seems that anything goes these days.

Fancy some 100% beef (may also include pork, horse, cockroach or chemical waste)?

The food industry gets away with it, the politicians aren't strong enough or worse, those at the top fall into these companies pockets.

BodyButter - 3/2/2013 16:40

Bikini Inspector - 3/2/2013 21:49

Halal is a cruel practice. Islam is a bigoted cruel doctrine. I've got no time for them.

Regardless, the bigger issue is the lack of oversight into the industrial production of food. It seems that anything goes these days.

Fancy some 100% beef (may also include pork, horse, cockroach or chemical waste)?

I only eat beef bacon and birds. Don't touch the processed stuff like burgers.

I just think its a non story, prisoners should be getting porridge and a banana and nothing else. Never mind complaining about their halal kebabs having a bit of hog in them. If they didnt break the law they could choose their own food.

Its supposed to be hard time not a buffet. Get what your given.

If these Prisoners were that bothered by their Religion, and the guidance it gives them, then surely they would not be in Prison.

Just saying.

This just doesn't concern prisoners of an Islamic faith. Rastas, Seven Day Adventists and Jews also consider pork to be unclean. The bible also states that as well

But each of those beliefs/faiths has a strict code of conduct. Off the top of my head, I can't think of one thing that would land you in Prison that did not contravene these.

If they are prepared to suspend their faith for the offence, surely they forfeit any claim to that belief?