Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o. | Page 11 | Vital Football

Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o.

Norwich played a team who only lost one match last season and haven’t lost at home since Noah's Ark apparently. I also remember them beating us for most years out of 20 odd but I certainly didn’t want to drop down to a league where we would be more competitive. If we do get beaten today then there’s next Saturday to come. Our players have to go up to a level most have never faced and we need to allow them and the management time to adjust. That’s not to say we can’t spring a shock today, but a shock it would certainly be.

Surprised by the new full backs not starting, more so gulibert than Targett as he's looked very useful pre season. Thought Jota would start as well.

Looks like we’ve gone for a bit more experience at the back and outlet wingers. Probably sensible given the opposition, but not what i was expecting!

Bizarre lineup

Oh well, we all say we trust deano, time to put that to the test. I guess he sees them in training.

For my money we don’t have a decent LB in the club so perhaps not much to choose.

Come on you Villa boys