Tottenham v RB Leipzig Champions League first leg. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham v RB Leipzig Champions League first leg.

J
Jose is going to have to put his trust in players like Sess, Gedson and maybe Troy.

Personally I hope we don't put too much into the CL from here on. Focus on the league and getting CL next season, treat the FA Cup as our best chance for a trophy but even then, getting CL next season would be massive for us going into next season so Mourinho can start his first full season on the front foot.
Jose trusted Sess and played him but Sess didnt trust himself. As a result, he performed way below expectation, dared not run at opponents and after a few games, was promptly dropped.

I think there's a potential for Jose to play Toby between Tanganga and Sanchez and put Aurier and Davies as wing-backs. He hasn't had Davies available to play this all season but we know he can do it. That would leave 5 from Winks, Dier, Dele, Gio, Gedson, NDombele, Bergwijn, Lamela and Moura to make up the midfield and attack over the course of the 90 mins.

________Hugo__________
Tang_Toby_Snchz_Davies
_____Ged__Winks_____
Lucas___GLC____Stevie
_________Dele__________

[Gazzinga, Vert, Lamela, NDomb, Parrott, Skipp, RSess]

Spurs 2 - Liepers 0
(Dele 2)

COYS!

Looks good, but wishful thinking that Aurier + Dier be given a day off!

Lloris
Tanganga, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies
Winks, Ndombele
Lo Celso, Alli, Bergwijn
Lamela

Perfect opportunity for Lamela to start justifying the renewed contract he shouldn't have been given.

Lloris
Tanganga, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies
Winks, Ndombele
Lo Celso, Alli, Bergwijn
Lamela

Perfect opportunity for Lamela to start justifying the renewed contract he shouldn't have been given.

If he's fit.

He trained yesterday after missing the Villa game with yet another soft tissue worry.

I honestly can't wait for this summer transfer window, Levy will shit himself when finally faced with reality.

He won't. He's known for the last 2 years that a rebuild had to happen and he's prepared for it, as Jose also knew we would.

The only area of conflict is who Jose wants; his appetite for big signings may not be one we can satisfy and it's that potential conflict that could see the real Jose emerge and the old Levy too...it could be the best game Spurs fans could watch for the last two seasons!

Interesting to see how Jose set's us up. I'm confident we win this one.
Just in case he should need help, I'd go with 4 -3-3...
Loris
Aurier/ Tanganga; Toby; Sanchez; Davies.
N'dembele; Loco; Winks/Gedson
Moura; Alli; Berger.

Interesting to see how Jose set's us up. I'm confident we win this one.
Just in case he should need help, I'd go with 4 -3-3...
Loris
Aurier/ Tanganga; Toby; Sanchez; Davies.
N'dembele; Loco; Winks/Gedson
Moura; Alli; Berger.

Afraid my confidence for this one is low; I watched Dortmund v PSG last night and I was immensely impressed with them, as they lay in 3rd in the Bundesliga, I took them as a sign of the quality we're going to up against tonight.

Frankly, I'll be amazed if we win tonight,

Afraid my confidence for this one is low; I watched Dortmund v PSG last night and I was immensely impressed with them, as they lay in 3rd in the Bundesliga, I took them as a sign of the quality we're going to up against tonight.

Frankly, I'll be amazed if we win tonight,

I agree with that Ex, almost everyone talks about Werner but often fail to mention his seriously talented team mates who set him up for fun. Our night if we aren't on it will be long.