Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My potential team for tomorrow.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez Davies, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Dele, Son, Kane , Moura.

Aurier because he has earned it based on his recent form, Davies because defensively I have more confidence, Dele because Loco is out and Moura because Bergwijn has been off form and Lucas may provide more pressing.

My potential team for tomorrow.

Lloris, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez Davies, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Dele, Son, Kane , Moura.

Aurier because he has earned it based on his recent form, Davies because defensively I have more confidence, Dele because Loco is out and Moura because Bergwijn has been off form and Lucas may provide more pressing.
Personally, I see differently to the above:

With Davies, I can see us being lopsided again. Has worked some times as we crowd the left and release Aurier who often has acres of space. I'd prefer to see Reg start to provide an early threat.

I can't see Dele being a starter yet. May be EL or Carabao. I think he has some way to go to reach the required level.

Fans will be divided over Moura's inclusion. Whilst offers energy, imo, so does Lamela. Based on recent performances, I'd prefer to see Erik.

Sure hope so but West Ham really have something against us. They could be on a long run of crap form and somehow find it in them to raise their game when they played us. The lads need to be up for this.

They raise their game against us, and we help them along the way by underestimating them. I hope we see a permanent change of attitude shift under Jose's management.

Almost time for a picnic, that is Spam Sarnies, and agreed we must not underestimate them, because remember it is one of there annual Cup finals.

As has been mentioned they "hate!" us, you ask why, I believe because in the good old days the East End was overloaded with the Jewish Brethren, and they travelled up Norf to watch/support a Yid team called Tottenham Hotspur, thus the East End likely lads, Wham fans, hated us for taking away their future fans.

Almost time for a picnic, that is Spam Sarnies, and agreed we must not underestimate them, because remember it is one of there annual Cup finals.

As has been mentioned they "hate!" us, you ask why, I believe because in the good old days the East End was overloaded with the Jewish Brethren, and they travelled up Norf to watch/support a Yid team called Tottenham Hotspur, thus the East End likely lads, Wham fans, hated us for taking away their future fans.

Fabianski, Ogbonna, Balbuena, Coufal Masuaku, Soucek, Fornals and Antonio. Good old fashioned east London names. They will up their game based on 100 year old grudges !!

Team to play West Ham: Lloris, Aurier, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Reguilon, Ndombele, Sissoko, Hojbjerg, Bergwijn, Kane, Son.

Subs: Hart, Doherty, Davies, Winks, Moura, Vinicius, Bale.

Not a bad team. I think Toby and Sanchez is probably our best centre back pairing.

No Lo Celso, Lamela and Dele

Good options on the bench. Happy with the lineup aswel. Abit harsh on lamela but bergwijn offers more pace and goal threat.

actually seems lamela is injured.