Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford F.C. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford F.C.

Really really happy with the result, but yet another poor performance. It's been ages since we played well. Could so easily have been s different score tonight.

Thank fuk for that.... terrible performance manager can’t be happy with that.
Still 5 ahead of chelshit so happy days I guess

I can see why Poch is saying don't expect to win anything. Apart from the obvious and repeated technical failings of individual players the whole system of play needs a thorough change if we want to control games like this. Lloris made several excellent saves. Tripps played well, Sanchez and Jan steady, Eriksen trying hard but nothing to work with and the rest were just poor.

There was a great shot of Darren Moore the WBA manager in the stands looking absolutely bewildered as he tried to work out how we were playing. He wasn't alone.

Still, 3 points is 3 points but the remaining games look far from certain.

Has Lamela had a row with Kane or something?
Absolutely you have stolen my thunder Res. WTF should MOP allow this to happen it was so obvious it stank the whole place. I have so much time for Lamela but if he is going to behave like that and the manager does not do any think about it then both should f off you know where. I am livid it was a really crap performance without allowing any personal fall out that made the awful performance worse

When
When the wife says put the bins out, I put the bins out! ?️?

Three points was the main thing tonight.

It's a shame we don't have a few energetic and eager kids to sit on the bench or even start our last few games as some of our lot seem to have definitely switched off and are just protecting themselves for the WC, I noticed a good few 50/50's tonight being bottled.

The 2 players who I would have questioned starting....Dembele and Son both had poor games and were rated the lowest. Dembele was a liability defensively and Son offers nothing in defence. Lamela does and Wanyama is safer. They would have been my starters. WBA will be tough game, they have to beat us and have a sniff of survival. We can see our flair play is stuttering. It might click against WBA but we can't give chances away like today.