Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford F.C. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford F.C.

I could accept 4-5 of them in the Carabo cup, and 1-2 of them in the FA cup, as long as they were (virtually) ready to step up to the 1st team squad. Would hate us to field in essence a weak team just to relieve pressure about winning a trophy

It was a ridiculous comment. Like Harry he can take all the plaudits but can't accept or take any flak.

Top 4 is already secured, even us (the ultimate bottlers) wont mess this one up.

If we do then Poch must be sacked.

Top 4 is already secured, even us (the ultimate bottlers) wont mess this one up.

If we do then Poch must be sacked.

Famous last words - you've bocked us now - and if we don't make I will hunt you down and hold you personally responsible by forcing beer down your throat with both hands tied behind your back whilst dancing a Scottish jig...:taz:

Last edited:
Famous last words - you've bocked us now - and if we don't make I will hunt you down and hold you personally responsible by forcing beer down you're throat with both hands tied behind your back whilst dancing a Scottish jig...:taz:

Keep away from me with your weird fantasies mate :eek!:

Our form has been ropey since stuffing the chavs, so I'm not going to bother at all about the performance, just get the win.

Well here come Chelsea. To bottle or not to bottle, that is the question. For the sensitive souls I guess that can be expressed as will we be lucky or unlucky.

If Liverpiss fall to 5th but win CL, would 4th spot give up their CL place?

I don’t want a repeat, unless of course Chelsea get a taste of their own medicine.

As far as I know, we would still qualify. We had 5 teams in it this year when Man U won the Europa last season. What would be a disaster if Liverpool win the CL , Arsenal win the Europa and we finish 4th. Then we would be out if Chelsea finish 3rd!

Must win game against Watford. We are playing poorly of late. A continuation will see us missing out and a massive step backwards.

Swanky, as I understand the new rules, top 4 teams automatically qualify for the group stages of the CL, unless a club from the same country outside of the top 4 wins the CL in which case they do take the 4th place. It just gets squeakier and squeakier.

I believe that we will only miss out by finishing 4th, if Liverpool finish 5th and win the CL and Arsenal win the Europa Cup. If Arsenal are knocked out, we will be okay in 4th.

All hypothetical at the moment because finishing 5th is a real possibility sadly.

Well, the one time you actually want the gooners to win something, they feck that up!
Can’t rely on them to do anything properly ffs!!

Poch has to lift the gloom permuating in and around the club at the moment - the after effects of our loose to the Manure are I think still being felt.

I don't think he's helped the situation by his own post - loose comments about his own situation, although if reports are to be believed the club is trying hard to get him to agree a new much enhanced deal.

Win tonight, we're back on track, draw or lose and the jackals will be out for the kill.

We have to win as that will change the media narrative.