Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford F.C. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford F.C.

I would like to see a change of strategy to 433 and have more bodies sharing the responsibility for ball winning in MF and moving the ball forward as a unit rather than passes to players who are stationary and closely marked, a bit more total football and less mooching around.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could explain to me exactly what Vic did to get cautioned after being on the field for thirty seconds or so . The other bloke jumped into him , feet first . He was lucky to finish the game with his meat and two veg intact.
As I said on an earlier post , normally I quite like the way he refs a game , but last night , I think the game went over his head . Whatever he was seeing last night had no bearing on the reality being played out on the pitch. Baffling

Michael Oliver had the worst game I have ever seen him have.

He's usually pretty reliable.

Michael Oliver had the worst game I have ever seen him have.

He's usually pretty reliable.

Seriously, our refs have gone downhill at a rapid rate this season, refs make mistakes they always have done, but I have seen so many astonishing decisions this season where you say to yourself WTF did he think he saw there, it's like they are on hallucinogens, maybe they are lol.

Seriously, our refs have gone downhill at a rapid rate this season, refs make mistakes they always have done, but I have seen so many astonishing decisions this season where you say to yourself WTF did he think he saw there, it's like they are on hallucinogens, maybe they are lol.

They've been drinking from the fountain of VAR!!