Tottenham Hotspur vs. Rochdale AFC - FA Cup Replay | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Rochdale AFC - FA Cup Replay

I'm not taking the bait. I will point out though that with Dembele fit, Victor back and Lamela , Sissoko should revert back to what he was.....A bench player, a squad player . We all I think predicted this and it's happened. That's all he is but he did his job.

Nick Real Deal - 27/2/2018 18:02

I'm not taking the bait. I will point out though that with Dembele fit, Victor back and Lamela , Sissoko should revert back to what he was.....A bench player, a squad player .

And so say all of us!

They've got their payday, now let's not f^ck around and put the bastards to rest.

__________Vorm________
Tripp_Snchz_Dier_Rose
_____Victor__Moose____
_____Lamela__Son______
_____Lucas____Kane____

[Gazzinga, Dele, Eriksen, Davies, Winks, Llorente, KWP]

Spurs 4 eF'in Dale 0
(Lucas 2, Son 2)

COYS!

Poch has again said we have a squad to use, some players need to play and we have a heavy schedule.

Using those guidelines I would expect Foyth, Winks, Sissoko and KWP to start. After the last game I think Kane and Eriksen should start instead of Llorente and Lamela. Lamela has played quite a bit lately. If we score a few early then take off key players as opposed to bring them on in desperation.

If this match goes ahead, with these conditions we are not favourites. It can get ugly and messy.

Well I'm going to drive in - can't trust the rains running when the games over, so sadly won't be having my normal few to keep me warm...

My app suggest that it will 'feel like' minus 10/11 during the game...so they'd better be moving at top speed... :10:

Nick Real Deal - 28/2/2018 08:07

Poch has again said we have a squad to use, some players need to play and we have a heavy schedule.

Using those guidelines I would expect Foyth, Winks, Sissoko and KWP to start. After the last game I think Kane and Eriksen should start instead of Llorente and Lamela. Lamela has played quite a bit lately. If we score a few early then take off key players as opposed to bring them on in desperation.

I expect Llorente to start and Lamela - again, players need minutes and we need to have all the squad fit, firing and on form...

I absolutely would only bring our better players onto the pitch when the opposition are tired and more likely to leave gaps....

I see nothing but a win for us; irrespective of the weather...!

They could keep the underground heating on to keep the poor mites a bit warmer!!!

Kinnell , it's a game of football. We used to play IN/ON the snow in my day , they don't know they are born now . Ha ha

They could keep the underground heating on to keep the poor mites a bit warmer!!!

Kinnell , it's a game of football. We used to play IN/ON the snow in my day , they don't know they are born now . Ha ha

Spursex - 28/2/2018 13:13

Well I'm going to drive in - can't trust the rains running when the games over, so sadly won't be having my normal few to keep me warm...

My app suggest that it will 'feel like' minus 10/11 during the game...so they'd better be moving at top speed... :10:

A Q5 with snow tires shouldn't even blink at this.

Erm...

https://twitter.com/mrjakehumphrey/status/968825148114702336?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.apple.UIKit.activity.Message

No -one seems too bothered that I've got to walk to the pub tonight , since my bull-n-cow with BT Sport. It's a good five minutes there. Not sure how long it takes me to get home

Don't fall asleep in a doorway on the way home mate...you wont ever wake up again.especially with copious amounts of alcohol in yer system keeping your body temperature down.