Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven | Page 9 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven

Forgot to mention Dele , he had a decent game apart from the finishing and came through it fit . The boys showed a lot of spirit and effort.

That we kept on trying and eventually managed to win the game with a heavily depleted team. Plus we are still in Europe and have n outside chance of getting into the knockout stages. And the goals and that we are able to come back and win against the Dutch champions.
All in all I'd say it was a pretty good night and a good result.
Oh also don't forget that Gazza also showed what a good 'keeper hie is and that we don't have to worry about Vorm playing any more.

And there ladies and gentlemen is exactly why ENIC have felt free to take the piss for nigh on 2 decades :shake:

Real hahaha, first thing about tonight's football that made me laugh.
:tophat:

Apart from Poch's tictacs.
well, I'm glad something could cheer you up.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, seeing as you hate ENIC, Levy and Poch so much and you think Spurs are shite, why do you bother watching if all it is going to do is wind you up and piss you off.
I seriously would like to know if you enjoy being wound up and pissed off, or are you just some sort of masochist, or at the end of the day you just like moaning about everything you can find to moan about?
What a miserable existence you must have if you can't even be happy that we won a game of kick the bag of air around a patch of muddy grass that has absolutely no bearing on world events or anything that's actually important in the grand scheme of things.

well, I'm glad something could cheer you up.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, seeing as you hate ENIC, Levy and Poch so much and you think Spurs are shite, why do you bother watching if all it is going to do is wind you up and piss you off.
I seriously would like to know if you enjoy being wound up and pissed off, or are you just some sort of masochist, or at the end of the day you just like moaning about everything you can find to moan about?
What a miserable existence you must have if you can't even be happy that we won a game of kick the bag of air around a patch of muddy grass that has absolutely no bearing on world events or anything that's actually important in the grand scheme of things.

Not being a sanctimonious, lecturing windbag makes me happy.

Although the opposite seems to please other people.

Whatever floats your boat eh ?

Well, credit where credit's due. At long last Davies had a better game and put in (wait for it), a great cross. Hope he builds on it. The whole team worked their socks off, so yes, hat off to all of them. I really don't think Poch could've done any more tonight, it was lack of finishing that made it a difficult, frenetic affair. We were @ 100 mph but lacked composure. Got the result, but our failure to get the desired results v PSV and Inter should never have happened. Still a very small chance of qualifying.

The only negative I can find from tonight is conceding from the off and from a cross which appears to be our achilles heel. Minor irritation seeing so many poor crosses by anyone that attempted it. Not sure what goes on on our expensive training facility.

Well done to the team , kept their composure , kept up the pressure without panicking and showed how to to win a game against a team that only wanted to not lose at any cost .
Some great posts on here , shame about the negative one .

Clearly not a Tottenham man .

Brilliant game , well pleased . COYS . AS 80 said ,that's character .

Glad we won...….should have won by more....very surprised Moura was subd….absolutely our stand out go to attacking threat whilst he was on. Gazza did himself no harm....dele was decent.... Bring on Inter

Well done to the team , kept their composure , kept up the pressure without panicking and showed how to to win a game against a team that only wanted to not lose at any cost .

Who would that be Walt, don't be shy ?

Not being a sanctimonious, lecturing windbag makes me happy.

Although the opposite seems to please other people.

Whatever floats your boat eh ?
I have to agree, your tiresome and tedious slating of everything Spurs is dragging this forum down.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but as Richmond is tirelessly bemoaning Lamela, your persistent berating of Poch is on a par.
Each to their own etc...

Hey WW, thumbs up on your post mate, but steady on!...composure?...nah!, we'd have been out of sight by half time had composure not deserted us!. But, impressed with perseverance and graft to get the job done.

Well, credit where credit's due. At long last Davies had a better game and put in (wait for it), a great cross. Hope he builds on it. The whole team worked their socks off, so yes, hat off to all of them. I really don't think Poch could've done any more tonight, it was lack of finishing that made it a difficult, frenetic affair. We were @ 100 mph but lacked composure. Got the result, but our failure to get the desired results v PSV and Inter should never have happened. Still a very small chance of qualifying.

The only negative I can find from tonight is conceding from the off and from a cross which appears to be our achilles heel. Minor irritation seeing so many poor crosses by anyone that attempted it. Not sure what goes on on our expensive training facility.
The problem is when you are playing 4 games in 9 days you have no time on the training ground, it is recovery and play again. That coupled with the horrendous amount of injuries simply makes it impossible to work on things.

Put it to the vote.

I'd happily go rather than have to read any more ENIC loving happy crappy bullshit from you and the other brain dead on here.
Do you actually consider yourself a Spurs fan and therefore part of the Spurs ‘community’?
You sure don’t sound like you are. So why comment on this forum?

Just curious to know.
Signed, “brain dead”