Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven | Page 8 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs PSV Eindhoven

It would have been a travesty if we hadn't have won that game. We did so much right and were by far the better side. Just a shame Barca didn't do their part.

Apart from cross !!

Don't disagree mate. Look what happened when Davies finally stopped messing about with it and threw it in.

At the end of the day, we had a depleted squad yet battered PSV for most of that 90 mins. We can find he negatives, but you have to give the boys credit for sticking at it and the effort they put into that game. Gazza was a great example. A spectator for most of the game yet made 3 great saves.

Happy for Poch as well. He made a very bold team selection tonight and some controversial subs. He deserves credit.

Good defending from PSV and good shot stopping from their 'keeper. Two really good saves from Gazza which kept us in the game and 'ARRY, what a player, does virtually nothing most of the game, then pops in two goals late on to win the game.
I said I had a good feeling about this one.

Bit of a surprise to see Lucas go off, I personally would have taken Eriksen off, but we won in the end so it is a moot point now.

We won but showed that we have not progressed as a team at all...our play is sterile, predictable with the one exception in Moura...yes we have injuries, yes players were at the World Cup, but if this is the best that Levy can offer it isn’t good enough.

Celebrate what FFS ????????????????
Another shit CL campaign and no stadium ???????????????????

That we kept on trying and eventually managed to win the game with a heavily depleted team. Plus we are still in Europe and have n outside chance of getting into the knockout stages. And the goals and that we are able to come back and win against the Dutch champions.
All in all I'd say it was a pretty good night and a good result.
Oh also don't forget that Gazza also showed what a good 'keeper hie is and that we don't have to worry about Vorm playing any more.

Poch Out

Enic Out.
Funny how real Madrid seem so desperate to get him if he is so shit.
Apparently he accepted the offer in the summer but it was blocked by Levy, they, apparently , offered Poch somewhere in the region of 15 million a year, making him the highest paid manager/coach in the world if he took the job on, so he can't be that shit can he now. Plus a few of their players and a large compensation payoff to Spurs for him which was all turned down by Levy.

Funny how real Madrid seem so desperate to get him if he is so shit.
Apparently he accepted the offer in the summer but it was blocked by Levy, they, apparently , offered Poch somewhere in the region of 15 million a year, making him the highest paid manager/coach in the world if he took the job on, so he can't be that shit can he now. Plus a few of their players and a large compensation payoff to Spurs for him which was all turned down by Levy.

haha, you were there were you, what was the weather like ?