D

Departed

...........................Gazza

KWP..........Toby..............Sanchez.........Rose

..........................Winks

......................................Eriksen

..........................Lamela

Moura................Son.................Alli

Isn't rose still injured? Otherwise I'd love to see that lineup.
I think you are right Fruend . We desperately need to get our players back on the pitch and off the treatment table.
I've also read that Alli is out for another two weeks ,but that was only from the Sky news website

We named 22 players in our ECL squad list at the start of the season. I think I'm right in saying that Foyth and N'Koudou missed out along with the injured Janssen due to homegrown quota rules. Out of the remaining 22, we could be without Vertonghen, Dier, Rose, Wanyama, Dembele and Dele and will only name 2 keepers.

That leaves 15 senior players with only 2 centre halves and 2 centre mids in there. Will be a great night for Skipp, Marsh, Eyoma etc especially if we get the 3 points.

If ourselves and Barca win this week's games then the points will be Barca 9, Inter 6, Spurs 4, PSV 1. With Inter our next home game, that at least gives us hope of going through with our last game away to whichever 11 Barca field after already winning the group. You have to believe !!!!

I am usually positive. I'm finding it difficult to drum up any hope for this game. We are too thin and too many games with not enough recovery.

I am usually positive. I'm finding it difficult to drum up any hope for this game. We are too thin and too many games with not enough recovery.

The chances of getting out the group now are slim to negligible so it's frustrating that we'll probably end up with yet more injuries from these 3 dead rubbers.

Win and Europa League knockouts should be secure.

Gazza, Aurier, Toby, Sanchez, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Dele, Eriksen, Moura, Kane

Son was hooked against Wolves much to his disgust but I think that was preservation for PSV. Lamela tweeted we now focus on PSV which makes it seem he wants to play.

The chances of getting out the group now are slim to negligible so it's frustrating that we'll probably end up with yet more injuries from these 3 dead rubbers.

What's funny about Spurs is they could win or lose the next 3 games especially if the last game is against Barca U21's. They are that type of team. I'm not ready to call it a dead rubber yet. Ask me Weds though :-)

Dele seen out training today but away from the team. Being assessed I guess but being apart from the others is perhaps not a good sign.

I will miss the game as I'm going to see U2 in my home town, really haven't got my heart in it TBH,the match I mean, not the gig.

I will miss the game as I'm going to see U2 in my home town, really haven't got my heart in it TBH,the match I mean, not the gig.

Going to see Fleetwood Mac tonight. With marijuana now being legal I think my wife and I are about to experience our first second hand buzz.

Missed the last two games, apart from somehow timing a very short period of watching to see how we were doing and managing to see our goals in the last game and no more before or after.
Quite shocked when I found out that it ended up 2 - 3.
But looking forward to this one and hopefully a nice good win for us.
Pretty optimistic about this one for some odd reason.
Linky thingy
http://wiziwig1.com/livesports
remember to click on the Xs until the ads stop opening in a new tabs which can just be deleted, usually you just need to click on each X twice, and on the first window click close all adverts tag to open the tab proper.
This link usually works but it has gone down on the very odd occasion.

Last edited:
Would be brave to give Skippy a start ( even Poch calls him that). But Winks and Sissoko have already put in shifts a plenty during this congested period. A lively and tenacious addition to MF could work. Deep end stuff I know.

Would be brave to give Skippy a start ( even Poch calls him that). But Winks and Sissoko have already put in shifts a plenty during this congested period. A lively and tenacious addition to MF could work. Deep end stuff I know.
Yep, if we don't balls it up nearer 80 mins, Skippy may get a cameo.