Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United FC | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United FC

D

Departed

They're hot. We're not.

We need this one. For the Players. For the Supporters. For the Club. For the Future.

COME. ON. YOU. SPURS!

3rd.

Hope he plays Moura and Son and both run at their defence......Harry is just thinking of the golden boot so he is bound to play.....hate the fact that we are on a knife edge for top 4 when we could and should have had 3rd sewn up now.......if we feck this up, and we might, then Poch's project has a few holes in it

We are certainly going to have to do it the hard way! The Chavs win makes it a more nervy finish but gives the opportunity for 3rd (again!) which is ok, I’d just rather we’d sorted this a few games ago!!

Easy peasy spursy does it...

That's the spirit. Shoot for 3rd not 5th. Be positive. We want our team to go for it and be positive so we should back them and encourage them. All this doom is negative and I question the validity of those spouting the misery.

That's the spirit. Shoot for 3rd not 5th. Be positive. We want our team to go for it and be positive so we should back them and encourage them. All this doom is negative and I question the validity of those spouting the misery.

You can be as positive as you like, lead the rah rah band if you want and I'll guarantee you this.

It won't make a blind bit of difference.

If the players and manager have still got their bottom lips stuck out in a right sulk, then we are finishing 5th, all your positivity means nothing to these bottling twats, the only positives these ***** understand is jumping ship to a bigger club and more money.

Lamela, Sanchez and Kane need to be dropped

They wont of course - how about trying something different with Lucus?

Kane needs to be benched. He is clearly not fit and the others are.just concentrating on setting him up rather than going for it themselves. When he was out injured Son and Eriksen stepped up.

Two huge home games left,If we don't win these then we don't deserve Top 4,the players know it,us fans know it,the manager knows it. We have been shite for weeks,our poor form has to come to an end sometime,starting with Newcie Brown, believe.C.O.Y.S.

Looks like Jan is out with ankle problem, not good news. Kane has to play his way back into form and Lamela will probably share time with Moura. Lamela seems more upbeat though compared to the sulking Lucas. He is making the right noises to the media. We can still get 3rd and have to go all guns blazing for these games.

Tired of this bullshit, just get the job done or get out. Sorry but our run in isn’t exactly hard, and with a sizeable point cushion over Chelsea and in reach of 3rd!!!

Absolutely no excuse....they blow this and we fall to 5th...It will take years to recover and many of our ‘pieces’ will depart. (Rebuild here we come)

FFS Pull your heads out you overpaid jackasses!!!!

COYS

Last edited:
There is definitely an issue between Lamela and Kane which will lead to one of them leaving I suspect. Wouldn't play them together so I would persist with Kane. Don't care if Kane misses the World Cup. His priority should be Tottenham. Just wondering if he is sulking a little due to losing the golden boot and the impending departure of Poch.

Let's get this straight. Do you have concrete evidence that Pochettino is leaving?

Let's put this way, I've seen more Spurs games than you've had McDonald's burgers.

LOL. Don't eat that shit. So you are stuck in the past. Too much baggage, You are the quintessential negative Spurs fan. You wallow in the pain of small setbacks and call achievements a fluke.

I've seen your optimistic posts for years and we still have won Jack.

So? If you had read my posts for years you would know I have only been truly optimistic since Pochettino came along. I supported AVB because he worked for Levy. And Sherwood.........

My training is geared towards assessing the reality and moving forward from that position utilizing all available assets to achieve the set targets. I have little time for wallowing in the past.

The current squad can beat anyone on their day. We haven't been able to say that for years. It's great going into every game knowing you have the capability of winning it. It won't always happen. But it is possible.