Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester City FC | Page 14 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester City FC

Poch has to rotate now whether he likes it or not. Some of our regulars are dead on their feet. For Wet Spam play Aurier instead of Trippier,Llorente in for Kane,Wanyama[where are you?] & what happened to the young French winger we signed whose name I've forgotten?N'Koudou that's the one!

None of them are useless, but Llorente obviously does a great impression of it at times :-)

Sort of agree with your comments on Poch's tactical setup especially with the full-backs. Whilst Poch could have the best tactical setup in the world, he can't compensate for the kind of mistake Trips made on Monday though. No manager could.

Not sure Trips has had one great game for Spurs this season, and with his current form it wouldn't be unfair of Poch to use one of the other right backs. I'm also still curious as to whether Aurier can make this transition. He has more raw attributes than Trips, but needs to cut out the mistakes. Even in Italy, he was our MoM but still lost his man from the corner for their goal.

Well I’m in agreement that we don’t have the full backs to really stretch teams at the moment, although Trips does quite often find space out wide for crosses but doesn’t have the pace to go past defenders. Ironically, his heading has been good in many games, but obviously not Monday’s game. Given the doubts about Aurier, Trips and Davies then surely KWP has earned a run in the team...he has pace and carries us forward, I don’t know about his defensive capabilities. I like Davies for his commitment and effort but he adds nothing in the final third, either passing sideways or backwards and his crossing is generally poor, but he is ours and I’ll support him and hope he gets better.