Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester City FC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester City FC

I wonder how Citeh will react to losing 3 on the trot ?
Will they be down in the dumps after going out of the CL in such a way and blowing the possible once in a lifetime chance of winning the title by beating your rivals ?
Who knows, but it should be a good game and if Harry has rediscovered his scoring boots no reason why it can't be 4 losses on the bounce for them.

That Harry Kane Team . ..........anybody else want to ram that stupid sentence down his throat tomorrow. I would love to win it six nil , but I will settle for one nil , with Hugo scoring from a punt in his own area

If Poch goes for it with an attack minded setup, I think we have them. If he lines up with two DCM's I fear for a hard day. We're at our best when flying, so...

________Hugo_______
Tripp_Snchz_Vert_Davies
________Moose______
____Eriksen_Dele____
Lucas__________Son
________Kane_______

[Vorm, Lamela, Dier, Wanyama, Toby, Sissoko, Llorente]

Spurs 3. Citeh 2
(Kane2, Son)

COYS!

Would have started with more pace given how the struggled in the game against pool

Is Llorente injured

Line up:

Lloris, Trippier, Vertonghen, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Alli, Eriksen, Kane
subs: Vorm, Son, Wanyama, Sissoko, Aurier, Moura, Sterling

Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Laporte, Delph, Gundogan, D Silva, Sterling, De Bruyne, Sane, Jesus
subs: Bravo, B Silva, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Toure, Foden, Diaz

Go for it, Spurs!

Would have started with more pace given how the struggled in the game against pool

Is Llorente injured

Llorente is done. Correct of Poch to give Sterling a sniff. If we are up by 2 with 10 min to go I would rather see Sterling than Llorente on the pitch.

I still don't see us getting anything out of this game but I really hope we don't get a spanking like we did at their house. I hope Kaz gets some time. He's been playing so well for the youths.

Might be good idea not to give Silva the freedom of London.

Tonight is one of those games you will notice Toby not playing

Why are we sitting back and letting them have all the ball, very nervy start,we are better than this,come on the Fuck Tottenham..

Being smashed.

To much space, no pace to counter, defending all over the place and no closing down.