Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC | Page 12 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC

Lamela had his hip problem obviously and was out for a long period. He had sustained periods in the team before that and was almost first on the team sheet such was his contribution. He was injured when he came to us and had to adapt to the league as did Moura.

Lamela was the rubbish Sissoko comparison when he came to us, five years later he is still not good enough to cement a first-team place.
Lamela's "so-called" first name on the team sheet equated to 5 goals in a full season playing in a dominant team, it is not difficult to see how we contrived to finish third that season in a two horse race.

'm going to say something now EX you can press record....Right ready ...We should have signed Wilfred Zaha whatever it cost. I'd have gone up to 65 plus N'kudo or Sissoko. Not because he is worth it but because he can play two positions and for the fact he'd have given the whole squad the mental lift it so badly needs. When we lose Ericksen I'd go back for him. Whilst we search for the playmaker we need.

It's part of the reason why I wanted him so badly. We gad our chances to get him.

Lamela was the rubbish Sissoko comparison when he came to us, five years later he is still not good enough to cement a first-team place.
Lamela's "so-called" first name on the team sheet equated to 5 goals in a full season playing in a dominant team, it is not difficult to see how we contrived to finish third that season in a two horse race.

What did you think of his impact when he came on against Liverpool and how was his technique for his goal ?

As predicted pre season this was all so predictable as it’s what we do.

If you were to name 3 positions that needed strengthening 80% of people would agree - it’s that obvious.

The club then gets linked to good players in that position (I’m sure the club leak some of these) then we are all told it’s best to sign players at the end of the window despite this never really working for us.

We then bid way below the targets value, or too late and we end up with the budget version and the happy clappers claim levy’s done it again - he certainly has done it again - just not what they are so happy about.

We then have a shite start to the season.

Only difference is that this year there is No new players to come in like Sanchez last season.

Is making mention of Lamela suddenly not "tiresome" anymore?

No, your unhealthy (And likely psychotic) obsession with Lamela is as tiresome as ever. What's annoying as f^ck tho, is your utter refusal to acknowledge the plain truth of reality when it punches you right in the damn face.

Very Trumpian of you.

Last edited: