Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City FC | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Departed

Well, let Harry loose with full support or use this game to get some game time for the squad?

I'd give Harry his shot. He earned it with that goal.

The starting 11 owe us a performance, so I say play full strength and give some youth a chance 'IF' we get a good lead.
Finishing above the scousers would be nice to finish the season with after their so-called strong season!

Go all out to win this. Players need rockets up their backsides. Get 3rd and they will have surpassed my expectations for the season.

Luckily, this game doesnt really matter because we go straight into the group stage if we finish 4th, but to end the season on a good win is what our fans deserve for having to go to that shit heap of a National stadium all season long.

I would like to see top heavy attack for this game. Go all out for goals. Alli, Eriksen, Lamela and Kane leading the line. Wanyama or Sissoko and Dier in MF , Aurier and Rose as wing backs to join the attack. Not sure about Cbs, ideally Toby and Jan but probably won't happen.

I would like to see top heavy attack for this game. Go all out for goals. Alli, Eriksen, Lamela and Kane leading the line. Wanyama or Sissoko and Dier in MF , Aurier and Rose as wing backs to join the attack. Not sure about Cbs, ideally Toby and Jan but probably won't happen.

When was the last time Toby paired with Jan?
I can’t think of many occasions due to the Sanchez/Jan partnership this season but would be good to give them a go if fit!?

Just want us to win and get 3rd, hopefully we will win in an exciting attacking game playing free flowing incisive football.......but all I really want is us to win. Don't give a sh1t if Harry gets the golden boot....hope he does, but mostly hope we win and the bin dippers lose to RM as well.

Sanchez has certainly been given the chance to improve and get used to the PL. Poch and co must see a future star in the making and he probably is. I am in two minds whether or not he has learnt as much as he should have.

Hugo, KWP, Toby, Verts, Rose, Dier, Alli, Eriksen, Lucas, Kane, Son.

100% this.

_______Hugo_______
____Toby___Vert____
KWP__________Rose
_______Dier_______
___Eriksen__Dele___
Lucas__________Son
_______Kane_______

With the exception of KWP, this should be our default starting 11 & formation going forward.

Well, until we sign better players that is. But the overall intent, the formation, should be the above.

Last edited:
100% this.

_______Hugo_______
____Toby___Vert____
KWP__________Rose
_______Dier_______
___Eriksen__Dele___
Lucas__________Son
_______Kane_______

With the exception of KWP, this should be our default starting 11 & formation going forward.

Well, until we sign better players that is. But the overall intent, the formation, should be the above.

If: Rose Toby Eriksen Vertonghen are Spurs players next year I'm assuming there were a load of injuries during the WC...
I

Pressure is off leicester too and they've just found their form again..

They've been terrible for ages, they only beat arsenal because they were down to 10 men for most of the game.

They do seem to have tried to make a bit of rivalry against us though so I'm sure they will be up for it, still expect us to win though.

They've been terrible for ages, they only beat arsenal because they were down to 10 men for most of the game.

They do seem to have tried to make a bit of rivalry against us though so I'm sure they will be up for it, still expect us to win though.

I do too. Just not sure it will be an easy win.

What would be really fun, is if Kane got his hat trick in the fist half, and the second half was an all out war for the Golden Boot.

Looks like Poch is making some late assessments on Trips, Aurier, Wanyama and Dembele closer to Sunday.

-------------------Lloris------------------
--------Toby----Sanchez----Jan--------
KWP------Dier-------Eriksen------Rose
-------Moura----------------Dele--------
-------------------Kane------------------

I would let Dele and Eriksen support Dier defensively and allow Moura to run at their defence. KWP and Rose should be instructed to get the ball in early.

It's Mother's Day here on Sunday. Gonna be watching a recorded version of this at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.