Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC The Lions | Page 23 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa FC The Lions

For some Rose was no good-Eriksen played against a spent force-and Grealish ran the show- Poch got it wrong- Is it possible that I am seeing totally something different or am I being too biased because what i saw was a team that could seriously challeng this season-too many moaners on this site !!!

City are still looking a class above us for all the reasons you say.

I can't see too many i.e. not more than one or two teams taking points off them this season, would love to think that could be us, but until we see Lo Celso embedded in the team and the way we approach a game with him and N'dombele together, I think it's a very long shot.

Sadly this game has came a bit early for my liking. Would love to have seen both teams full strength playing full pelt with their best 11 players on the pitch. Reckon we would give them a game if we did.

For a high pressing game you need a full press & these guys have it down to a tee. For as many times as we casually gave possession away, i saw us bully, harass & steal tenfold. It was only some poor finishing that ultimately let us down.

I just looked at our goals against Villa. The third was the best IMO. For those who ask what Sissoko brings, take a look.
At that point in the game though there was a lot space on the field for him to run into. When the game is tight and congested I think he struggle smore.

For a high pressing game you need a full press & these guys have it down to a tee. For as many times as we casually gave possession away, i saw us bully, harass & steal tenfold. It was only some poor finishing that ultimately let us down.

That's why I said if Sissoko could score, we'd have hammered them.

Winks is an average, keep it safe, sideways and backward passer, lacking the full gamut of offensive quality. Ndombele on debut showed up one of Winks failings, how to shoot. I think he does better at the latter of which, you regard isn't his strengths.

Of his 83 passes, 43 were forwards, bettered by all of our defenders but nobody else

You could try this link...https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/ they have replays of most matches...I checked it this morning and our game is on there and it worked....they do have adverts but everything has a price.

Thank you Harry. Our TV in the bedroom is too far from the router to hook up the net, and I detest watch games on a laptop or iPad, but I will give it a go on the TV down stairs. Thanks so much buddy.

Thank you Harry. Our TV in the bedroom is too far from the router to hook up the net, and I detest watch games on a laptop or iPad, but I will give it a go on the TV down stairs. Thanks so much buddy.
You can buy power line adapters that allow you to use the house electricity wiring to connect to your router....I use them myself...just plug in and connect one plug to a spare router port and then at the other end plug in and connect to your tv....sorry if you already know this...just a thought