Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City - KO 4.30pm GMT Sunday 2nd February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City - KO 4.30pm GMT Sunday 2nd February 2020 - Premier League Match Preview and MDT

Buzz Lightyear

Alert Team
It Can't get better than this
Maureen is back in the Premier and we are all going on a trip down south to see how well he is doing, unfortunately, Harry Kane, the England Captain and Spurs' top striker is injured, but do not let that fool you Ali and Son are just as deadly. Maureen will have his men up for this game and for us we need the points to retain a fourth-place spot which is essential in these times, but Tottenham is not an easy place to go and take points and City have to be on top form, but will Maureen want his men to play or like so many others try and get us on the break. I hope it will be an end to end game with City taking the spoils. Angelino has left us for the Continent which probably is good news for Zinchenko who will be mainly used as a left back
.City Team News
Out Sane,
although back in full time training, he is a way off as yet ready to play serious football

Doubtful
Lots of personnel missing from the 2nd leg of the League Cup and could be classed as doubtful, Laporte, Fernandinho and Mendy

City - connections - Emmanuel Adebayor, Clive Allen, Mark Bowen(Coach) , Michael Brown, Vedran Corluka, Marton Fulop (loan), Neil McNab, Bobby Mimms (Loan), Paul Stewart, Ben Thatcher, Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker, Paul Walsh and Clive Wilson

Famous Fan -
View attachment 37400

Jo Whiley (Dull DJ, TV Presenter)
1580117169912.jpegWiley (Rap person, and not to be confused with above dull DJ)

possible starting Xl

Ederson
Cancelo Fernandinho Otamendi Mendy
Rodri Gundogan Bernardo, De Bruyne, David Silva
Aguero

Match Officials
Referee: Mike Dean.
Assistants: Ian Hussin, Dan Robathan.
Fourth official: Graham Scott.
VAR: Kevin Friend. Assistant VAR: Harry Lennard.

Next
Sun 09 Feb
Premier League
Manchester City
manchester_city_fc_badge.png

16:30
GMT
West Ham United
west-ham_2016-fw.png

Last edited:
Spuds maybe minus 'Arry, but we could be down a fair few more. Maureen will set up not to lose and try to catch us on the break with their speed merchants. Always tough at the Lane and with Mr. moaning negative in charge I expect a draw, but I hope Kun can sneak it for us.

Neil McNab = Stalwart. Ben Thatcher, not so much.

Ederson, Walker, OZ11, F25, anyonebutOtamendi, Rodri, Merlin, Red Kev, Silva, Mahrez, Aguero.

City travelling to party to London....

Ederson, Bravo, Carson.

Garcia, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Walker.

Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Rodri, Silva.

Aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo.

Or Stones 🤔 (he only came on for about 3 mins last Weds so unless he's picked up another injury in training....?)

Pretty sure I'mEric is being kept on ice for the CL campaign. Zero risks now the league is gone.

No Mendy either.....

Or Stones 🤔 (he only came on for about 3 mins last Weds so unless he's picked up another injury in training....?)

Pretty sure I'mEric is being kept on ice for the CL campaign. Zero risks now the league is gone.

No Mendy either.....

Not looking good for Mendy or Stones and the Summer transfer window should be very interesting, no matter how good Stones could be, he is no use if he is on the Physio table most of the season and cannot string more than two games together without having treatment.

Mendy is the same a player on top wages is a luxury if he like stones cannot play more than a handful of games.