Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa - Wed 19 May - 6pm - Sky | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa - Wed 19 May - 6pm - Sky

Sounds like Spuds fans are planning a demo against Levy and Joe Lewis tomorrow night. If they do something similar to what Manu fans did and caused it to be cancelled, there isnt going to be much time left to re-arrange the game.
Could be our best chance of getting 3 points if they awarded it to us

Shame he didn't apply the same logic to Palace. We'd really tighten up at the end of last season and the first 15 games of this one.
Reverted to gung ho since, getting in basketball games, usually means we lose

The results last season were strange in this regard. We would work really hard on a game plan for the top teams and get a close result, but ultimately lose. Then the next game we’d look under prepared thinking we can go and outplay a team around us and lose. We played relative to the opposition.

The results last season were strange in this regard. We would work really hard on a game plan for the top teams and get a close result, but ultimately lose. Then the next game we’d look under prepared thinking we can go and outplay a team around us and lose. We played relative to the opposition.

Classic inconsistency though isn't it - raise your game for some sides and not others. I'd say we've improved in a minor way on that this year, but still have more to go as that's where we've lost most of our points.

Sounds like Spuds fans are planning a demo against Levy and Joe Lewis tomorrow night. If they do something similar to what Manu fans did and caused it to be cancelled, there isnt going to be much time left to re-arrange the game.
Could be our best chance of getting 3 points if they awarded it to us
I wouldn't hold your breath , did you the last Spurs protest ! I've seen more drama in my local post office

i agree here, Spurs A is not a game for throwing kids into the blender. If we are without Cash & Mings we dont need to add a rookie full back into the equation.

I agree. When I said I wanted to see youngsters given some game time if not a start in the next 2 games, I honestly did not have any defenders in mind. I cannot see anything but a hammering with Bale Kane and Son up front and them aiming for a top 6 finish playing in front of their home support today for the first time in the league.

FFS - just ruined the game now - they have an assistant VAR?????
Call goes in to VAR. "What do you think?" "Yes it's a penalty." VAR Assistant: "Is it for or against one of the Big Six?" "Against" VAR Assistant: "No penalty"
"Sorted"