Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

Bang average really across the board. Frankly Mendy deserved no more than a 3 IMO and that was only becasue he had the correct shirt on and had managed to tie up both his boots. I am assuming he had them on the right feet.

Basically it was another friendly for us with consequences

We should have scored early, didn't and paid the price. We will get better though, no shame in losing to Spurs away.

I think we all felt it was a tough first match when the fixtures were announced. Not been a happy hunting ground for us - we have yet to score at the new stadium. I expect much will be being made of this ‘third consecutive defeat for Pep’ by the media as they declare the race for the title to be between the rags and dippers :rolleyes:

we actually didn't we beat wolves 3-0 in the opening game it went down hill from there, so we can only get better

Well by poor start I meant the early part of the season, should have been clearer I guess. Didn't we lose to Spuds and Canaries a season or so ago - not last season obviously as Norwich were battling back from the underworld.