Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

I think we are piss farting around the goal too much trying to walk the ball in.
Kun doesn’t need to be on the goal line to score a goal and neither do a couple of others.
The passing into the goal area is a big weakness for us as the move has been sussed out by the other clubs.
If this lot don’t smarten up for the CL there will be a few outs at the end of the season.
I think Pep will walk as well if the CL becomes a shambles.
I hope I’m wrong in Pep’s case but he seems to be making a lot of funny decisions in selection and with his substitutions.
I think the opposite, Ozi. Pep doesn't strike me as a quitter. I can't see him leaving until he rights the ship. Now, if he does win the CL, then I could see him moving on to a new project.

I think the opposite, Ozi. Pep doesn't strike me as a quitter. I can't see him leaving until he rights the ship. Now, if he does win the CL, then I could see him moving on to a new project.
Fair enough Bama my old mate, I’ll make way to your optimism and I hope you are correct but I have a niggle in my mind. :cheers:

Finally got up the courage to watch....

Observations:-
Masters of our own downfall - many chances including a penalty which we squandered. Profligacy has cost us dear on more than one occasion.
Sterling could have had a red for that challenge - but I have seen Alli and Kane get away with similar so zero sympathy
Zinchenko, already on a yellow, should have known better. Winks knew that and going down was an easy decision for him. Foolish.
Dean loves the limelight.
Maureen remains a twat. His old self was back at it again on Sunday.

All in all I am glad I didn't watch it live as I would probably have burst a blood vessel 🤯

Finally got up the courage to watch....

Observations:-
Masters of our own downfall - many chances including a penalty which we squandered. Profligacy has cost us dear on more than one occasion.
Sterling could have had a red for that challenge - but I have seen Alli and Kane get away with similar so zero sympathy
Zinchenko, already on a yellow, should have known better. Winks knew that and going down was an easy decision for him. Foolish.
Dean loves the limelight.
Maureen remains a twat. His old self was back at it again on Sunday.

All in all I am glad I didn't watch it live as I would probably have burst a blood vessel 🤯
I think the Spuds keeper moved, but that is how it goes with pens. You would think that Pep would define who takes pens, where is Yaya when you need him. If we had converted the pen, we would have taken control and won, but that's football, you win some you lose some.

I think the Spuds keeper moved, but that is how it goes with pens. You would think that Pep would define who takes pens, where is Yaya when you need him. If we had converted the pen, we would have taken control and won, but that's football, you win some you lose some.
Agree JK, but the pen-takers conundrum has to be addressed now. If, for example, our League Cup Final v Villa goes to pens, I will be unable to watch.
:eek:

Agree JK, but the pen-takers conundrum has to be addressed now. If, for example, our League Cup Final v Villa goes to pens, I will be unable to watch.
:eek:

That's the most bizarre thing, we've won numerous penalty shoot outs in the last few years.

Well, on current form, let’s hope it doesn't have to come into it at Wembley on this occasion.
:giggle:

That's the thing though C, I think our penalty form was just as bad last season, off the top of my head there was Mahrez against Liverpool and then Aguero against Spurs in CL and against Swansea in FA Cup.

That's the thing though C, I think our penalty form was just as bad last season, off the top of my head there was Mahrez against Liverpool and then Aguero against Spurs in CL and against Swansea in FA Cup.
Yet we have won titles on penalty shootouts, then again Lloris was off his line